[4] LAST WISH?

"Ouch.." Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and he felt like his head was hurting so much that it was going to burst.

He groaned as he pressed his hand firmly onto his temple. When his vision became clearer, he noticed that he was laying down on the floor.

"....Why am I on the floor.." Jungkook tried to get up but before he could, his gaze had landed on the person before him.

When he saw Taehyung kneeling in front of him, he shrieked and immediately retreated back a few steps until his back hit the table.

"Ouch...Fuck!"

That bang finally made him recall what had happened before he passed out.

"Jungkook? You're awake? I was trying to help you earlier but I couldn't.. touch you..." Taehyung's vibrant expression from earlier suddenly became gloomy. He looked like a tiny puppy with drooped ears.

Jungkook's expression was so ugly it was as if he had seen a ghostㅡ he had indeed seen a ghost.

"How.. I made sure that I killed you back then.. so how.."

Taehyung was as confused as Jungkook was. He sighed.

"I don't know either. I woke up and I found myself on your bed. Then, you came in, you saw me and you passed out. I was going to help you but my hand just went through your body..
it was then that I realized that I am actually a ghost."

Jungkook's head started spinning again and he groaned harder at the throbbing pain.

"....you became a ghost.." Jungkook mumbled and he seemed like he had thought of something.

Carefully, he asked, "..Is it because you have a last wish?"

Taehyung did not think about that earlier and when he heard that, he felt like it made sense.

"Oh? I think so."

Jungkook suddenly became alerted.

"..is your last wish to kill me?"