Chapter 13

(At the end of the chapter, please read the important info, thank you)"Hey, it's me again

"Hey, it's me again. Look, I found something, and I don't know what to do, okay? So, if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great! Or else, I'll kill you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna kill you. And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna-ugh! Goodbye",Stiles says to the phone. He hangs up and throws his his phone on the bed. He sits in a chairs and lays his head into his arms.
"God!",he groans.
"Oh it will be fine,Stiles",I assured him. We here a knock making us both jump.
"Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent-teacher thing tonight",Sheriff Stilinski asked Stiles. I get up and hug him and he hugs me back.
"Depends on how you define "good news.",Stiles asked .
"I define it as you getting straight-A's with no behavioral issues",Sheriff Stilinski says unamused.
"You might wanna rethink that definition",Stiles says with a nervous chuckle.
"Enough said",Sheriff says sighing.
"Later kid",sheriff tells me and leaves. I watch Stiles watching the video again amd throws the phone onto the table.
"Come on, Scott. Where the hell are you?",Stiles grumbles.
"I'd love to stay Stiles but I need to get home",I say and he nods.
"Love you. I see you later",stiles says hugging me.
"Love ya too bro",I told him.

I was waiting for my parents outside. They should be here any minute. They finally were making their way over to me.
"So...am I good?",I asked making them smile.
"You're good kid, all A's. Good behavior",
"Awesome",I say. I noticed Mrs.McCall all alone amd I wanted to see if scott ever came back.
"Look, there's Mrs.McCall. lets say hi",I told my parents. They agree and we walked to her. She just got off the phone and smiles worriedly to us.
"Melissa, are you alright?",mom asked in concern.
"Scott isn't in school. I have no idea where he is. He's not answering is text or calls",Mrs.McCall says in a worried voice. I looked away not looking at anyone.
"Hazel",I hear a warning tone from dad. I looked over with my innocent face.
"Where's Scott, Hazel",Mrs.McCall askes me. All three adults gave me the parent stern look.
"I'm afraid I can't say",I told them.
"And why not?",mom asked with a raised brow.
"Because that would be violating best friend code",I told them,shrinking away from mom's glare.
"He could be hurt,Hazel",dad says crossing his arms.
"Oh I can assure you he is okay. Like really okay",I say to them as I shuffle my feet nervously.
"Then where is he?",mom asked.
"I'm not saying anything and you can't make me",I told them and they sigh.
"She's not gonna spill. Sorry Melissa",dad says sighing.
"Those are Allison's parents right?",Mrs.McCall asked. I look where she's pointing. I see Allison and Caden's parents with Caden standing with them.
"Yelp",I say. Melissa walks over to them.
"Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you?",I hear, yes I'm eavesdropping. That was soon cut off when Caden is now in front of me.
"Hi Mr. And Mrs.Russo",Caden greets my parents.
"Don't you have some other hearts to break!",my dad snaps at him.
"Dean",my mom scolds.
"What? Just asking a question",my dad defends himself.
"C'mon trouble",mom says and drags away dad. It was just Caden and I.
"What do you want?",I asked quietly.
"I want to say I'm sorry. Its hard to explain why I ditched you",Caden tells me.
"What is so hard to tell me why you didn't show up Saturday or not answer my texts and calls?",I asked him angrily.
"Something weird happen that I noticed...I can't tell you",Caden tells me in a frustrated tone.
"I get its none of my business but a text wouldn't hurt",I said.
"I know but I didnt have the time",he says.
"Whatever Caden, I'm still upset and mad",I snap and he gives me a guilty look.
"I have things going on,Hazel",he tells me.
"Well I have things going on as well. My birth family is in town and I set that aside because I wanted to spend time with you. But instead, I waited two hours for you and gave up waiting. I cried about you because I thought you didn't like me and this was your way of rejecting me. You really hurt my feelings",I told him as tears blur my vision.
"I'm sorry. What can I do?",he asked me.
"I want space. I don't want to talk to you right now",I told him.
"No, I can't. You've been avoiding and ignoring me like you life depended on it today. Anything else please? You are literally one of my only actual friend",he pleads.
"Just give me space for tonight at least",I snap and all the sudden, I hear a scream. People start running everywhere and panicking, getting in cars. Caden pushes me behind him and I looked everywhere to see what is happening.
"We need to get out of here",Caden tells me as he tries dragging me away. Something caught my eye and I rip my wrist away from him.
"Mr.Stilinski",I scream. I ran as fast as I could without my werewolf speed. I pushed Sheriff out of the way and getting hit in the process. I callaspe on the ground and groan in pain. I hear my mom scream my name. I can feel myself healing slowly. I felt someone pick me up bridal style.
"You will be just fine princess",my dad says as I felt him walked. I noticed he picked me up.
"She needs a hospital. I'll call an ambulence",I hear sheriff Stilinski say.
"No! No, we'll take her",my dad says.
"I can sure escort you",Stilinski says.
"Noah, we'll be fine. You're more needed here. I'm sure she's just going to bruise",my dad tells his best friend,
"Oh fine. Call me to tell me how she is",Stilinski says worriedly.
"Is she ok?",I hear another voice asked. Caden.
"She will be",My dad says worriedly. I just snuggled in his arms pretending to be passed out.
"Is there anything I can do?",Caden asked.
"Yeah, you can back off",dad snaps and I felt bad for Caden.