Chapter 06

(The necklace in the media box os the one I mention in chapter five. She got it from Tony when she was yound and worn it everyday, hardly ever taking it off.)

"Yes?",I asked as I answered Stiles

"I just did a bad thing. Like-Like really bad. Like Scott went coo-coo",Stiles rambles nervously and scared.
"Wait, what? Start from the beginning",i told him.
"O-okay. Um...so we were leaving and when we dug up the body, we found wolf's bane and I kept it in my bag. On the drive, scott was in pain and acting crazy which was caused by the wolf's bane. Before I through it out, he wolfed out and disappeared and I've been looking for him for like an hour before I decides to call you",he explains.
"Stiles",I say sternly.
"Why would you keep it. You should know its bad, especially for Scott",I scowled.
"Yelp, I know. I'm an idiot. So lets skip the scowling and look for Scotty, huh?",he asked nervously.
"Oh you are so getting a scowling",I hissed on the phone and hanged up. I looked at Ronnie with a guilty look.
"I have to go. Talk later?",I asked and she nods. I decided instead of waiting for my waiter, I paid at the counter and take my leave.

I arrived at Allison's house. I managed to get the address from Stiles. I had a gut feeling he would be here. I look outside to see that Hunter, Allsion, and Caden who were crowding Scott who's on the ground. I get out worriedly.
"Scott? What happened?",I asked in concern. They all snap their heads towards me.
"I'm sorry. You are?",the man asked.
"Hazel, I'm here to pick Scott up",I say as I kneeled beside Scott.
"Oh, I heard a lot about you from my son. Nice to finally meet you",he says and we shake hands.
"Good things I hope",I say kindly looking at Caden who looks embarrassed.
"They are",Caden tells me quietly.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Argent",I say. I help Scott up to his feet.
"I'm sorry. It's my fault, I'm sorry",Scott apoligizes as he looks embarrassed.
"You okay?",Allison asked him.
"Yeah. Y-yeah, I'm fine. I swear. Sorry, I hit your car. I was just coming to say "hi",Scott says as a cover up.
"You sure you're okay?",Caden asked as be looks suspicious look like his father's.
"Yeah. Yeah, completely. Uhhh, I should go. I've got a lacrosse game to get to. You're still coming, right?",Scott asked as he looks like a lovesick puppy.
"Of course I'm coming",Allison Smiles.
"We all are",Mr. Argent says.
"We should go Scott",I say to him softly.
"Yeah okay, nice to meet you Mr. Argent",Scott says and we both climb into my jeep and take off.
"So I can help you on the feild",I told Scott and he looks at me with hope.
"How?",he asked.
"Well I don't know if it will work. I created it on my own and I never done that before, only spell I use are what othercwitches already created. If it does work, I can't stop you from shifting. But i can slow down the transformation. All I do is put a spell on you. You still have to get you anger in control though. But you won't shift into full werewolf mode. Your fangs and your eyes might show so be careful. Don't get really angry, or it speeds up the spell and becomes useless",I told him and he smiles,
"You're the best. Its not gonna make you exhausted right?",he asked me in concerned.
"Shouldn't be",I say.