Chapter 08

"So, you killed her?",Stiles asked Scott

"So, you killed her?",Stiles asked Scott. He opens the door the the school and holds the door for Scott and I as we enter.
"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before",Scott explains. I did.
"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently...",Stiles replies. I look at Stiles in disgust and pretend to puke. He hits my shoulder playfully.
"A) I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B) never give me that much detail about you in bed again",Scott says.
"I agree",I inputed.
"Noted. Let me take a guess here-",Stiles starts.
"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out",Scott explains his theory. I tried helping butvi don't really know anything about Scott species. Mine and his species aren't close even though we're cousins,
"No, of course not!",I told him trying to be positive for him.
"Yeah, that's totally it",Stiles says a couple seconds later. I sigh and hit Stiles without looking.
"Ow Hazel!",Stiles says dramatically.
"Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take",Stiles says in sarcastic tone.
"Yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher",Scott says. I give him a wide eyed look as does Stiles.
"Derek?",i asked him.
"Oh my- You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?",Stiles asked in disbelief.
"I didn't actually",I cut in and he gives me a look.
"Hazel is a werewolf. She can teach you",Stiles says in stubborness. He really doesn't like Derek.
"I already told Scott I can't. We might be both werewolves but im technically a Tribrid, I can control and shift whenever I want and because i had practice, it doesn't hurt me anymore. My kind usually only turn on the full moon. I don't know anything about Scott species except for a few thing but not enough to teach him. He needs someone the same as him",I explain to Stiles and he huffs.
"Look, chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real",Scott says.
"How real?",Stiles asked.
"Like it actually happened",Scott responds. We go outside but freeze in our spots when we look as what seems to be a crime scene.
"I think it did",I say slowly. I looked for my dad and I see him talking to Stilinski. I caught his eye and he shakes his head at me. He knew what I was thinking, he knew I would sneak into the crime scene and asked him what happen.
"We have to fine Allison, now",Scott says scared and worried.

We all head inside as we looked for her.
"She's not answering my texts",Scott says frustrated.
"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence",Stiles comments.
"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?",Scott asked.
"No",Stiles and I say. I sensed scott getting more worried and angry as he walks faster and faster. He turna the corner and I run to keep up with him. He's leaning his head on the lockers and screams, punching the locker as he does. I looked around to see if someone saw which no one did. I held onto his shoulder to comfort him.
"We're going to find her. Just breathe for me, okay",I tell him and he nods. He starts walking backwards and I was about to tell him I found Allison but they run into each other knocking her stuff to the ground.
"You scared the hell out of me",She gasps as Scott looks relieved and cracks the,biggest smile I seen.
"You're okay!",he exclaims.
"Once my heart starts beating again, yea",Allison jokes.
"Great, I gotta go. See ya lovebirds later",I say and wink at allison who smiles in return. I was walking the halls going to my locker when I felt hands on my shoulder and someone turn me around.
"Finally. I was looking everywhere for you",Caden says, smiling.
"Well here I am",I say. The announcements came on.
"Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as usual",The principal announces.
"So...how are you?...after yesterday",he asked.
"I'm actually ok. It got a whole lot better",I told as I smile remembering uncle Shawnie
"Oh yeah. Whys that?",he asked.
"My uncle came by. He's moving here and is the math teacher here in school",I explain and his smile drops.
"Uncle...the one you told me about uncle?",he asked.
"Yes",I say very amused.
"Well thats great",he says and I knew there's something else.
"Penny for your thoughts?",I asked.
"He's not going to be like your dad is he?",he asked me.
"He won't threaten to kill you if it makes you feel better",I assure him.
"It doesn't",he says and I rolled my eyes.
"Don't be dramatic, Caden",I say and he sighs.
"I am not dramatic. Anyways, I got to get to class. See you later",he says, pulling me by the waist and hugs me quickly before running down the hall to his class. I giggle blushing when I hear my name being called. I turn around to see uncle Shawnie.
"Hi uncle Shawnie",I smile in greeting.
"Who is that boy?",he asked me.
"A friend. Dont worry, dad likes him even though he doesn't admit it",I told him and he nods.
"Well you should get to class, love you kid",he says and nudges me to class. I wave bye to him and run to my locker that i still didn't manage to get to locker.