Chapter 10

I walked into the kitchen and sit at the table with my parents

"Morning guys",I mumbled in greeting. "Morning princess",dad greets back. Mom sets a plate of food in front of me.
"Hey baby, good date?",she asked.
"Yeah",I smiled to her.
"Date?",dad asked confused.
"I went on a date with Caden dad",I told him and his eyes widen.
"Oh no, no,no. B-but, you're too young",dad stutters and mom and I roll our eyes.
"I'm late to school daddy, love you",I say and kissed his cheek.
"Bye mom",I say hugging her amd kissed her cheek. I walked outside to Stiles jeep and get in the passenger seat.
"Good morning",Stiles say cheery and I glare at him.
"There is nothing good about mornings",I say slowly, very tired.
"Ok Miss crabby, what's up with you?",he asked me.
"I was up a little later then I would like. I was helping my mom spell our home",I explain to him.
"Why?",he asked confused.
"So the Mikaelsons don't step one foot on my property without only my and my father's permission",I told him.
"I thought they can't enter your house anyways?",Stiles asked.
"They can't. But they can still be on my lawn. I have to be near them at school. I don't want them stalking my house either",I told him.
"But why only you or your father?",he asked me.
"Because we can't be compelled. My father is Nephilim and I'm a powerful Tribrid. Even if my family took vervain, the Mikaelsons are very manipulative and can get you off of it. They can always compel my mom and brother to have permission. Thats why, only my father and I",I explain to him.
"Huh",he says, looking genuinely curious. We parked in the school parking lot and I unbuckled.
"Hey, do you have volleyball practice?",Stiles asked.
"Nope. Coach as a doctors appointment",I say as I almost let out a giggle.
"Is she okay?",Stiles asked concerned.
"She wants a boob job",I told him and his eyes widen as he cringed.
"Too much information",he says and gags. I just kept laughing at his dramaticim. I looked up to see Hope and Rebekah staring at me. I stop smiling and frown at them. I turned to Stiles with a fake closed lip and take his arm to the opposite way.
"Lets get to class",I suggested.
"But class is that way",he tells me as he points where Hope and Rebekah standing, he must have not noticed them.
"We're going the long way",is all I said.

I'm sitting beside Scott in history class as Stiles sits behind Scott. I see our teacher handing out are graded test.
"If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?",Stiles asked. I looked over wanting to know though im sure he has no idea.
"I don't know",Scott says glumly.
"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?",I asked him next. He watched him sigh.
"I don't know",he says again. I looked at Stiles who is displeased with Scott's answers.
"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?",Stiles questions and I see Scott fed up.
"I don't know!",scott snaps loudly making a couple students look our way.
"Hiya doing",I greet them sarcastically.
"Jeez...",Scott mumbles. We got our tests and I smile happily at my A+. I looked over at Scott and muttered 'yikes'. He gives me offended look.
"Dude, you need to study more!",Stiles says looking over Scott's shoulder. Scott just throws his paper down not happy.
"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?",I reassured him.
"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today",Scott says as he declines.
"That's my boy!",Stiles says proudly. Oh brother.
"We're just studying",Scott assures him.
"Uh, no, you're not",Stiles says and I raised a brow.
"No, I'm not?",scott asked.
"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you! If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled",Stiles says being dramatic and i rolled my eyes.
"Okay",Scott says in a hushed voice.
"Just... stop with the questions, man. You too Hazel",he tells me and I give him and offended look.
"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek... especially Derek... who still scares me...",Stiles says and Scott and I laughed at him.