Chapter 01

4 years ago.
I had my bag packed and ready to go. Andy and Tony waiting for me a few streets over. I shouldnt be caight since no on loves me here. I walked slowly downstairs with my overloaded bag and almost made it to the door.
"Hazel!",I hear behind me. I sigh loudly and rolled my eyes before turning around.
"What?",I groan as a look at Hope.
"Where do you think your going?",she asked suspiciously.
"Going to a friend's house",I told her smoothly. I'm a good liar.
"You have friends?",she asked.
"Oh yeah, their imaginary",I said in sarcasm.
"Well I would like to meet this friend",she says.
"Well I don't want you too",I hissed and she looks at me surprised.
"Sure you do. I just tell mom to give us a ride",she says and I had the urge to roll my eyes. But that'd would mean her going away.
"Sure, you go do that while I'll just wait here",I say sweetly and she smiles and runs to find the devil woman. My smile then drops and I run out the door quickly as possible. I rsn through the streets and met up with Andy and Tony at our cafe.
"We got to leave like right now. Hope for some reason is going to look for me",I say quickly. They all nodded and we piles into Andy's car and left.

3rd person.
"She said she would wait there for me. Why did she just leave?",Hope asked after a cpuple days of Hazel gone. Klaus and Haley just looked at each other.
"Guys, might want to look at this",Elijah says coming into the room with a paper.
"It came in the mail?",he says. He gave Klaus the paper.
Dear Mikaelson family,
If you haven't noticed, I've been gone a couple days. I would be surprised if you had. I would no longer stay here in New Orleans with you people. Im tired of not being loved, being the pushover. Not getting anything but getting yelled at for something I didnt do oe just simply for asking for something. I'm sorry for being born. I'm sorry that I'm not as amazing as Hope. So instead of not being loved and being neglected, I'm finding a new family who will love me like you're supposed to love ALL your children. I'm out of your hair so no need to worry about, as if you cared so it wouldn't be hard. Is always and forever really always and forever.
Ps. I hate you all,
Sincerely Hazel, your secould born daughter/niece.
After Klaus was done reading it allowed to the family, he was shocked, they all were.
"She ran away!",Haley asked upset.
"Apparently and it's our fault",Elijah says.
"Well we have to find her and apoligize",Klaus says. Freya starts doing a tracking spell from the letters.
"She is untraceable",Freya says slowly.
"Your are powerful. You can find the untraceable",Rebekah says.
"Maybe we can get something she's had for awhile to trace her",Freya mutters making the family nod. They all go to Hazel's room, they were surprised to see her room nearly empty with white walls. Her room was so...gloomy and small. And Hazel didn't had a lot of things.
"We can used her hair brush",Hope says as she picks it up. Hazel must've forgotten it. Freya does a quick tracking spell but she shakes her head sadly.
"I can't find her. It must've taken a whole coven to spell her to be so untraceable",Freya speaks. And it was true, Andy's coven spell Hazel because they truly likes the girl and knew how broken she is. Davina also knew of this, Davina was actually the kindest out of them all but Kol would try to take as much of her attention as possible making jt hard to spend time with Hazel. She knew about Hazel runaway. She knew Hazel is somewhere in California but doesnt know where in case Klaus wants to torture her for information if he were to ever found out. She hides her smirks as she see Haley crying into Elijah's arms.
"I want my daughter!",Haley cries.