Chapter 04

I walked into the kitchen to see mom and dad

I walked into the kitchen to see mom and dad. Tony is at his classes. "How was helping your friend?",mom asked.
"It was an...interesting night",I told her.
"Also...Hunters are in town",I added. They stop what they're doing and looked at me.
"Did they see your face?",mom asked.
"No, I hid behind the tree as I helped scott. They shouldn't reconized Scott either since he was full werewolf mode",I explain.
"Just...keep cover. Don't use your powers unless you have to",dad tells me seriously.
"Of course daddy",I say. I grabbed an apple and grab my things.
"By the way, my first game is this friday",I told them.
"You made the team?",my mom asked excitedly.
"I made the team",I told her and she squeals and runs up to me and hugs me. Dad stands and walks over to me.
"Proud of you princess. We will make your favorite tonight. Get to school",hetells me and I nod. I walked out of the house to my jeep and drove to school.
3rd person
"I can't wait to see my daughter",Haley says. They were leaving the airport and on there way to Beacon Hills to their temporary home.
"What would her reaction seeing us be?",Hope asked in wonder.
"Not good",Davina mutters.

Hazel p.o.v
"You did what?!",I hissed looking at Scott. We all met up in the front of the school after our practices.
"I got out of controlled. Apparently anger makes me wolf out. I almost killed Stiles",scott says.
"No shit. What else happen?",I asked.
"I think I broke Jackson's shoulder",he tells me. I narrowed my eyes at both Stiles and Scott.
"There's more. Tell me",I demand and Scott sighs.
"Remember the lead hunter last night?",he asked me.
"The one who shot you. Of course",I say, confused.
"He's Allison's father",he admits and my jaw drops and my eyes widen.
"Allison, your Allison?",I asked.
"Yes".
"Is that Jackass daughter?",I asked.
"Yes".
"Sorry, Allison and Caden Argent are children to a hunter. A supernatural hunter who kill people like us?",I asked.
"Yes",he says hesitantly.
"You cant go out with a hunters daughter. Thats suicide",I whispered yelled.
"But I like her",he says.
"So what. You rather risk your life or survive?",I asked and he doesnt answer. I knew his answer and smack him in the back of the head.
"Ow! What the hell?",he asked.
"Thats is being an idiot. But she seems innocent to the supernatural world. Just keep it low",I told him and he nods.
"Now, let's go. Stiles and I have a studying to do",I tell Scott. We all left.