Chapter 07

All morning, I dealt with Scott and Stiles teasing because i was going to have lunch with Caden

All morning, I dealt with Scott and Stiles teasing because i was going to have lunch with Caden. I got really annoyed and kicked them out of my house and told them i call them later. Boys are so immature. Anyways, my night was fun. And like usual, my dad made the boys sleep in the guest rooms. He doesn't like any boys even if it is Scott and Stiles. And he was definetly not happy once he found out I have a mate. And then he was absolutely not happy when I told him I was having lunch with him today. Anyways, I dressed like this.

 Anyways, I dressed like this

And walked downstairs. Dad was at the table with my mom. I skip to him and kissed his cheek and sit beside him.
"So when is this boy coming?",he grumbles.
"In like ten minutes. Please be nice to him daddy, please. I really do like him",I say to him. He looks at me before he curses.
"I will be half nice. You too young to date anyways",he tell me making mom scoff.
"Sixteen is an exceptional age to start dating dear. You should be happy she has a mate. He would never break her heart",mom tells dad.
"Mates can still reject. Princess, I just don't want you to get hurt",dad tells me.
"He won't reject her. Look, she has beautiful personality, she's beyond beautiful, she is perfect with her grades and sports and is the most sweetest girl. He would be the most idiotic person to reject her",mom tell us making me smile and blush with all the compliments.
"I'm a dad. I can't help but be there for my princess",dad says making mom roll her eyes.
"Oh I love you hun",mom says with an amused smile.
"Love ya too sweetcheeks",he flirts and I make a disgusted sound.
"Im still at the table. By the way, gross",I say. Our doorbell rings and I look at the time, huh? He's two minutes early. I stand up at the same time as dad. We give each other challenging looks not moving. All the sudden, he sticks his tongue out, jumps over the chair and runs to the door.
"Dad!",I scream chasing him.
"No, dant you dare-",I was too late though. He opens the door with his mean look at Caden. I stood behind dad.
"Can I help you",my dad says in a gruff voice.
"Hi mister, I'm here to take Hazel to lunch",Caden says. I'm surprise, he didn't mumble or anything. He look my dad dead in the eye as he spoke loud and clearly respectfully. My dad gives me the look over his shoulder, raising his eyebrows with a smirk. I knew he likes him just a little bit before glaring at Caden again.
"I'm Dean Russo, her dad",dad says and i roll my eyes.
"Amd I'm Caden Argent, her friend",Caden says.
"Okay Caden Argent, if my princess comes back crying or angry or whatever shes upset of your cause, I will Stab you in your face. Do you hear, I will Stab you in your face and ditch your body in the ocean,we clear?",dad asked. Caden had wide eyes as he nods.
"I wouldn't intentionally hurt her",Caden says.
"I don't care if its intentional or not. Anyways, have a great lunch",dad says with a big smile. I push by my dad.
"You said you will be nice",I say and dad looks down at me.
"I said I would be half nice. I wish him a great lunch, he's not getting anymore outta me",dad says stubbornly.
"Love you daddy",I say rolling my eyes as I hug and kiss his cheek.
"Love you too princess",he says.
"Bye mom",I yell inside the house. I walked outside taking Caden's hand and walked to his truck. He opens the truck door and lifts me inside.
"You better watch your hands!",I hear dad yell. Caden nods at him before hoping in the driver seat and drives away from my house quickly.
"So you dad seems cool",Caden says
nervously.
"My dad is scary",I say the truth.
"Um...yes he is. He seems very protective of you",he says.
"Yeah well, he doesn't like any boys near me except himself and my older brother and my uncle Shawn. He doesn't even like me near Scott and Stiles but still tolerates them",I explain.
"Well you seem close to your dad",he says.
"I'm close with every one in my family. Family means the world to us",I told him and he nods with a smile.
"So where to?",he asked me.
"Maria's Diner",I told him and he looks confused.
"Turn right",I say giving him directions.