You've been Kidnapped

Requested by  Happy_rose78

You were tied in the chair, bruises and cuts in your body as Muzan had his fun torturing you. when he has his fair share of fun he disappeared leaving you alone with a couple of demons. fortunately the demon slayers had come to the rescue. 

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

When you though all hope was loss, cries of pain echoed throughout the place and soon a battle had begun. as soon as Giyu slash the last of the demons he quickly made way to your weak form and untied the ropes binding you.

"are you okay?" Giyu worriedly asked as he gently held you in his arms, careful not to hurt you even more. 

"I will be" you weakly replied as you finally let your guard down and relax on his touch. 

"Don't get taken like that again, I was so scared" Giyu mumbled as he hug you closer to him, he had no plans on letting you go.  

"don't worry I don't have any plans to do it" you replied back, weakly giggling as you groan in pain. 

"everything will be okay, so rest for now" Giyu said as he place a kiss on your forehead while he still cradles you on his arms just waitng for the medic to arrive. 

"...but thank you, for coming to save me Giyu" you mumbled before you fell asleep.

Obanai Iguro

You were close to giving up but as soon as you heard his voice among the cries of the demons, it was like your hp bar had gotten full again. 

"Close you eyes (Y/N)!" Obanai shouted as he burst through the door, the demons scrambling around to attack him. 

you heard grunts and walls crumbling as you close your eyes, too tired to even think or scream for Obanai. but seconds later, everything was quite and footsteps approached your tied self. 

"you're such a pain in the ass" the familiar voice of Obanai said as the chains binding you were cut loose. 

"I miss you too" you weakly chuckled as you attempt to stand up only to fall on Obanai's arms that quickly embrace you back. 

Obanai took a minute to inhale your scent and process that you are safe and finally back on his arms again.  

"are you seriously hurt?" he muttered as he place his hand on your back to comfort you. 

"my whole body hurts, But it's no big deal, I have worse" as soon as you finish your sentence you were pick up by Obanai Bridal Style.

"Good, now let's go home" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

The though of you gone and kidnapped only fueled Sanemi's rage. as soon as he realize you were kidnapped, he was already gone looking for you and when he did. he didn't let a single second pass by and storm in by himself.

"where is she!" Sanemi's angry voice echoed throughout the place. the demons quickly swarming towards his location, but Sanemi easily handled them. 

Sanemi's burning eyes filled with rage slowly soften as his eyes landed on your own. his footsteps quicken as he approached your tied self and he quickly and easily cut you loose.

"Sanem-"

"I fucking told you to always stay beside me!" he interrupted as he scan your bodied filled with cuts and bruises. he was not mad at you but himself for not being able to protect you.