Misunderstanding

Giyu Tomioka

"I'm home" Giyu muttered followed by the closing of the door.

"welcome back! where have you been?" you greeted back not bothering to look up at him as you were busy reading a book while lazing in the couch. 

"headquarters, Shinazugawa made me wet" Giyu simply said.

as soon as he finish his sentence, different inappropriate images floated in your head, your book long forgotten as your face flushed with red.

"he what?!" you asked in disbelief, not sure if you even heard him right. 

"he push me in the pond" Giyu explained and sure enough he was dripping wet, his clothes and even his hair. 

"oh..." was the only sound you manage to say as you realize how dirty your mind was. Giyu just curiously stared at your red face, to innocent to understand what happened and what just went through your head. 

"..."

"I mean oh no! you should change your clothes" you quickly said as you snapped back to reality. 

Obanai Iguro

It was just a normal day and you were just laying down on bed when Obanai entered the room and start to look around until his eyes landed on you.

"(Y/N)..." Obanai called as he crawled towards you, his eyes never leaving yours at all, he was rather giving you a seductive look and you can't help but imagine some rated things. 

"what's gotten into you?" he was crawling towards you while you try to crawl back until you felt the edge of the bed and have nowhere to go at all. 

"wa-wait..Obanai! slow down" you mumbled as you put both of your arms in front of your for defense, Obanai's face was as close as it can be to yours.

"huh?! what are you saying?" Obanai muttered as he took something behind you on the bed side table and then pulling away from you as if nothing happened. 

"oh! you were reaching for that!..I..I though you.." you awkwardly explained as your face exploded with red for thinking like that.

"you were thinking of something perverted aren't you?" Obanai smirk just adding to your embarrassment more.

"I WAS NOT!" you defended as you took  a pillow and swing it to him. 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"That damn Tomioka! I swear in the future I'm gonna kill him!" Sanemi shouted as he burst through the room fuming with anger, startling a little bit. 

"what happened?" you hesitantly asked as you make yourself some coffee, which is required if you want to deal with Sanemi.

"he said it was 14 inches long but it was only 12!" He shouted as he fumed with anger.

"what?!" you asked as you spit your coffee in shocked as a rather pleasant? image of Sanemi and Giyu showed up in your mind. 

"the pole! It fucking hit me in the head!" Sanemi explained as he showed you spot on his head that has a big bump. 

"oh that's what you meant, I almost got a heart attack" you said in relief as you put both of your hands on your cheeks to cover your red face.

"you thought of something weird aren't you?" Sanemi said as he realize what just happened and what just went through your Fujoshi head.  after all it was not the first time you shift him and Giyu.