Ignoring Prank

Requested by tanjisama03

I'm sorry it took so long and if it's not what you have in mind

Opening scenario: 

you were dared to ignore your boyfriend for the whole day, it was just supposed to be a harmless prank but one thing lead to another and so forth. 

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

after turning into a different direction every time you would see Giyu, in the end of the day you can't avoid to face him.

"(Y/N)..." Giyu called, his voice sounding tired and sad at the same time. it took all of your will power to ignore him, despite hearing his depressed voice you kept quite and didn't bother to look at him.

"..."

"Did I do something wrong?" Giyu asked once again, this time not bothering to hide his sad tone and concerned look. 

"..."

"I'm sorry" Giyu apologize seeing as you still wasn't talking to him, the whole he have been wondering what he did wrong but even without knowing what he did he felt like he should apologize. 

you can't stand it anymore so you slightly peak at his face and as you saw his depress and sad expression, you felt like a thousand of arrows just pierced your chest. guilt consuming all over you.

"ahh Giyu! of course you didn't do anything wrong! " you suddenly tackled for a hug the water pillar startling him a little but of course regaining his balance immediately. 

"I'm sorry it was just a prank, it was too hard to ignore you!" you explained as you continue to hug Giyu.

"so you're not angry?" he asked peaking down at you, relief passing through his eyes.

 "of course not, I'm sorry" you apologize again as you felt his arms hugging you back.

"don't do that again, I was worried you're breaking up with me"

Obanai Iguro

after ignoring him the whole day, at first he though you just needed some space but as you continue to ignore him, he had enough. 

"what's wrong with you? are you cheating on me?" Obanai said his voice cold but there was a hint of sadness behinds his words. 

he was holding into your wrist preventing you from running away and seeing that you still wasn't talking to him he continued. 

"you didn't bother me the whole day" Obanai's piercing gaze was enough to make you swallow nervously and your wall just crumbled, so you cleared your throat before carefully picking your words.  

"..well..It was a stupid dare, normally I wouldn't care about it but I was kinda curious if you would notice If I'm not around" you explained as you apologetically look at him. 

Obanai stared at you for a whole minute before he took a sigh and let go of your wrist. 

"That's ridiculous, I always notice you" he mumbled as he turn around to leave and probably reflect on his own for overreacting just because you ignored him for the whole day.

"say that again!" you quickly followed behind him, smile wider than ever.

"No!" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

you were skipping along hallway, thinking that your prank was doing well, until a hand suddenly pulled you inside one of the rooms.