You wore their Haori

OPENING SCENARIO: 

You were bored so you wore his Haori then he saw you.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"It's so comfortable~"  you cheered as you slip on Giyu's two different patterned Haori. you were so absorbed that you didn't notice your boyfriend entered the room and had been watching you get on different poses with his Haori.

since you were excited you twirl around only to met Giyu's eyes, startling you.

"ahhh! how long had you been here?!" you asked embarrassed that you had been catch red handed. 

"who knows" he said as he had a small smile.

"where are you going?" you asked as he turned around to leave without his Haori.

"I'm going on a mission, enjoy yourself (Y/N)"he said amuse as he leave you with a beat red face.

Obanai Iguro

"It's not what it looks like!" you defended as you hide your face on his black and white striped Haori and since you and Obanai was almost the same height, his Haori fits just perfectly, so hiding your face provided to be difficult. 

"I..I...I just..I was cold" you lied as you tried to remove it and hand it back to him but Obanai stop you.

"you don't have to" he said as he put up his hand and gestured for you to stop.

"..why?" you asked pulling the Haori together and adjusting it to your comfort.

"It kinda looks nice" he muttered as he look away from you, bringing his hand up to his face to hide his blush away.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"what the hell are you doing?" Sanemi's voice said behind you startling you, you slowly turn around and pull the white Haori closer to you.

"You left your Haori...and I...got bored...so...I tried wearing it" you awkwardly said looking anywhere but him. you could feel Sanemi's gaze burning throughout your body, he was staring at you up and down.  

"Is this your way of seducing me?" he asked making your eyes widen, you were so surprise that no words come out your mouth, Sanemi took the chance to approach you and leaned down so close to your face, your nose barely touching.

"...so what if it is?" you said playing along with his supposedly teasing, your face flush red.

"It's fucking working"

Gyomei Himejima

"Gyomei's Haori is more like a dress, no a gown, no a blanket!" you muttered as you look at yourself in the mirror, his Haori was bigger and longer than yours so it reach the ground, when you walk it get drags around.

"based from what I heard, you're wearing my Haori" The  sudden and familiar voice said, you turned around and sure enough he was there. 

"Gyomei?!sorryIGotBoredAndYourHaoriWasJustLayingThereISwearIWasNotDoingAnythingIOnlyTriedItForFun" you explained your face red from embarrassment, as if you were just caught doing a really grave sin.

"It's okay calm down (Y/N)" he said as he towered over your smaller figure with a slight smile present on his face.

"you're not mad?" you asked looking up to face him.

"why would I be mad? Everything I have are also yours"he said as he patted your head, reassuring you.

"That's so sweet" you beamed smiling so wide and bright that even Gyomei could feel how happy you felt from hearing his words. 

"you make me wish I could see how cute you look like now" 

Kyojuro Rengoku

"It fits you perfectly" the comment made you freeze and you slowly turned around to see Rengoku standing there smiling so brightly at you. you felt your face get red from embarrassment so without thinking you ran away and tried to hide, of course you didn't get far.

"Why are you running away (Y/N)?" he asked as he catch you, his arms wrap around you securely, now you were trap.

"because it was embarrassing" you whined, hiding your red face with your hands.

"I think you look cute" he loudly said then swayed you side by side.

"Kyojuro you can let go of me now" you asked after he shook you around for a good minute.

"You can have it if you want, I have a spares"  

Uzui and Muichiro doesn't wear a Haori so I'll skip them, I added Genya and Tanjiro Instead.

Genya Shinazugawa

"Genya, look at me~" You shouted as you jump in front of your boyfriend to show off that your wearing his purple, sleeveless yukata. 

"wha..what are you wearing?" he stammer as he took in your appearance. he could feel his face beginning to heat up.

"your haori!" you proudly said as you twirl around on it.

"ta..take it off!" he said as he tried his best  not to look. 

"..why? Don't I look good on it?" you asked getting teary eyed and pouting, your not actually mad, you just love teasing him. 

"eh?! OF COURSE YOU LOOK GOOD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF BETTER YET YOU CAN KEEP IT!" he burst out, panicking when he saw you getting teary eyed. you can't help but also burst out laughing at his expression. 

"I was just teasing you, I really love your reactions~" you said as you hug him as a sign of apology, which he didn't show any sign to break out your hug.

"why are you doing this to me..." 

Kamado Tanjiro

"(Y/N)-chan had you seen my Ha-?" Tanjiro asked as he entered the room, but didn't even complete his sentence as he saw you wearing his checkered, black-and-sea-foam-green haori.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The both of you just stared at each other for a minute both too surprise with each other to mutter a single word. realizing what was happening, Tanjiro's face exploded with red flush as he look away from you. to his eyes, you look so damn cute.

"sorry, were you looking for this?" you asked motioning to his haori you were wearing.

"yeah, but it's okay you can use it!" he said as he quickly ran away from you with his face red.

"..." you just stared at the spot where he was blinking and trying to process the situation, everything as happening so fast. you didn't even get to finish thinking when Tanjiro suddenly ran over again.

"You look so cute (Y/N)-chan! Please wear it more often!" 

~*~

This chapter seems shorter than Usual, Sorry