They're Drunk

Giyu Tomioka - Sleepy Drunk

"Giyu?..are you okay?" you asked as Giyu walk in the room, his face red and his eyes were about to drop. 

"..."

"what's wrong?" you asked as he didn't answer and just stared at you for a good minute before he make his way towards you and suddenly collapse on your arms, luckily you catch him.

"you reek of alcohol!" you complained as you pull or more like drag him towards the couch.

The moment you were on the couch Giyu fell unto it and was already fast asleep. you took out some blanket and place it on his body. 

"you're so adorable~" you giggled as you place a kiss on his nose and his forehead creased. 

"Good night Giyu"

Obanai Iguro  -Honest Drunk

"Obanai have you been drinking?" you asked the moment he walk in the room. his cheeks were flushed red and he was holding into the door frame for support.

"(Y/N)!" he loudly and suddenly called startling you a bit.

"what?" you carefully asked

"I love you!" he declared no hint of embarrassment from him at all.

"eh?! you're so honest tonight" you chuckled, making sure to remember it to tease him when he sobers up. 

"so let's go have sex" he added as he stares at you with lust filled eyes.

"?! too honest!" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa - Reckless Drunk

"Sanemi! get down from there!" you shouted as Sanemi was on top of a table, definitely drunk, too drunk. 

"you are all a good for nothing peasant's! " he shouted as he glare at every people in there. then, the table suddenly broke from Sanemi's weight. 

"Sanemi!..sorry I'll pay for the table" you called then apologize to the owner who was looking at you the entire time, begging you to stop Sanemi, who has been causing ruckus. 

"who do you fucking  think I am?! " Sanemi shouted again after regaining from the fall. this time he was trying to rip his clothes away from him. as if the very fact of having clothes irritate him. 

"don't! you idiot!" you warned as you stop him with all cause. 

"ahh I'm Sanemi! Sanemi!" he shouted as he escape your hold and ran away. 

"what am I gonna do" you muttered, too tired to deal with him. when you look at him again Sanemi was choking someone, grinning like a mad man.

"Sanemi! let go of that man!" 

Gyomei Himejima 

Gyomei don't get drunk, so instead he always ended up looking after you when you get drunk.

"are you okay (Y/N)?" Gyomei asked after hearing your hiccups from drinking too much. 

"..Gyomei..." you called as you look at him after hearing him call your name. 

"yes?" 

"you're so big!" you exclaimed as a sudden burst of energy flowed into you.

"my height and built is above average I guess" Gyomei explained

"not just your height..." you started as you grinned ear to ear, feeling proud of what you're about to say. the people around you were quite as they've been intrigue on you two. 

"wan't to know what else is big?" you added after seeing him tilt his head in curiosity. the other people desperately enlarging their ears in order to hear what you are about to say.

"what?" he asked out of curiosity

"your heart!" 

Kyojuro Rengoku - Amnesia Drunk

"Kyojuro? I told you not to drink too much, come on let's get you home" you called to the flame Pillar as you saw him patiently waiting for you outside. 

"nooo" he whined while slapping your hand away that was trying to pull him up. 

"I have to wait for (Y/N).."he mumbled, his words slurred and sloppy. 

"Kyojuro, I'm (Y/N) come on" you chuckled 

"nooo you're not, (Y/N)'s my girlfriend, she'll get jealous so please go away!" Kyojuro childishly said as he trash around so you wouldn't be able to touch him. 

"Kyoju-"

"nooo! I wan't (Y/N)...I...(Y/N)...only.." Kyojuro mumbled as his energy start to die down and his eyes start to drop. soon enough, Kyojuro fall asleep. 

"Now how am I gonna get you home?"

Tengen Uzui - Flirty Drunk 

"(Y/N) I'm home~" Uzui called as he busted through the door, red flushed and reeks of alcohol. 

"Tengen? are you drunk?" you asked, obviously he is. 

"I miss you~" he cooed as he ran towards you and embrace you so tight that normal. 

"just how many did you drink?..come on" you tried to get him to sleep but he didn't budge at all. 

"I love you so much~" he continued as he hug you even tighter. 

"I know, I love you too now lay down " you said as you guide him towards the couch in which he pulled you with him on his lap. 

"lay down with me..." he seductively mumbled as he nibbled on your ear and his hands travelling down your butt.

"Tengen get that hands away or I'll tie you down" you strictly called as his hands rest on your butt. 

"kinky, I'm fine either way~" he whispered on your ear causing an irk mark to appear. 

"that's it! you're going to sleep on the couch tonight!" 

Muichiro Tokito - Happy Drunk

"(Y/N)!" Muichiro unusually called as he enthusiastically skip towards you and plomp his body on your embrace. 

"Muichiro?" you called as you smell the strong scent of alcohol on him. 

"I've so much fun with  Shinazugawa-san!" Muichiro beamed, flowers blooming and butterflying flying around him. 

"really? as long as you've fun I guess" you said, seeing Muichiro happy is not that bad after all. but too much happiness is still bad.

"I love you (Y/N)! I love (Y/N)! Muichiro loves (Y/N)! (Y/N) loves Muichiro!.."Muichioro sang as he skips around the headquarters happily greeting everyone. while you follow him round in case something happened.

"I'll never let you hang out with Sanemi again"