Another Pillar Bullied You?

Requested by XoXo_246

~*~

Giyu Tomioka 

"Hey! " Sanemi called to you but instead of responding, you ignored him. knowing that Giyu doesn't like it when you talk to other man, especially Sanemi.

"oi I'm talking to you!" Sanemi called again as he grip your wrist and pulled you back.

"Hey that hurts! let go" you said as you pry of his grip on you, but his just insanely strong. 

but before he could talk, Sanemi's hand were rip away from you and a familiar back protectively stand in front of you.

"..Gi..yu?" you called as he glare at Sanemi, who didn't back down and glared back. seeing that it would just cause unnecessary and meaningless fight, you immediately stop Giyu. 

"..hey it's okay, I'm okay..come on" you said as you tug on his haori and pulled him away. 

"are you hurt?" Giyu's glare at Sanemi become soft as he glance at you, he check your wrist for any injury and awaited your response. 

"No, I'm fine, so don't fight okay" you said  as you smiled at him. staring at your pleading eyes, Giyu had no choice but to back down and go with you. but not before warning Sanemi and glaring at him one last time. 

"Don't approach her again or I'll make you regret you"

Obanai Iguro 

You were just wondering around, waiting for Obanai to show, when Uzui suddenly appeared. 

"oh! perfect Timing, (Y/N) come with me" Uzui suddenly said as he suddenly carried you with one arm like you were a sack of potato.

"ah! Uzui-san let me down!" you struggled and try to fight back but Uzui calmly walk around while carrying you like it was nothing. luckily, your savior around. 

"What do you think your doing?" Obanai coldly said as he easily take you away from Uzui and pulled you behind him. 

"I need a woman for my mission" Uzui calmly explained as he look down at Obanai. well, it is true that compared to Uzui's giant height, Obanai was just like a child.

"Go find someone else" Obanai demanded or more like ordered as he keep up his glare on Uzui, who seems unaffected. 

"She's a demon slayer, sh---okay, okay, no need to look at me like that" Uzui explained but was immediately cut off just by Obanai's glare. if  looks could kill, Uzui would probably be killed by now.

as soon as Uzui was not sight, Obanai turned around you and glare, but not like the one he gives to others more like a scolding glare. and as he took your hand with his, he firmly said: 

"Don't leave my side"  

Sanemi Shinazugawa 

"oh Kaburamaru what are you doing here? are you lost?" you said to the snake, you sat down to pick it up only for it to hiss at you.

"hey no need to be angry!" you said as you try to approach it again. scared that he might suddenly bit you, you pick up a stick and extend it to the snake. you were planning on just picking up the snake with the stick and return it to Obanai.

 meanwhile, to Obanai who was desperately looking for his friend snake, the scene he saw was clearly different. there you are trying to poke his defenseless snake with a stick, the scene just made him angry.