You get Hurt

Requested by jotaroslover

OPENING SCENARIO:

You went on mission alone without taking anyone with you despite the warnings of the other demon slayers. the ending? You come back severely injured but at least it was a mission success.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"How are you feeling?" Giyu asked as he cuddle you on the bed, carefully holding you because of your injury. it took a lot of convincing before he agreed to cuddle you. 

"aching here and there but It's nothing new" you said as you look up to smile at him. after that it was quiet between the two of you, neither of you wanting to speak, but you know Giyu more than anyone, the way he stared off the distance and his fingers fidgeting the ends of your  hair means he wants to tell you something. 

and if you put the pieces together you knew what he wants to say. Giyu is a man of action he has difficulties expressing himself through words so you have to be able to guess when he has problems. 

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...sorry, I always nagged you to be careful but here I am injured" you explained as you buried you face deeper on his chest and tightening your hold on him.

"I should have come with you" he muttered 

"hmm no I left on my own, I should have taken someone else with me" you explained 

"don't take anyone else, only me" he pouted making you giggle as you contently left out a sigh and relax on his arms. 

"alright, I'll only take you" 

Obanai Iguro

"Come on~ don't be mad~" you cooed as you wrap your arms around him from the back. Obanai was seated on the end of the bed his back turned towards you, he was clearly mad but he can't really stay away from you since you were injured.

"tch!" he muttered as he try to resist you.

"Obanai, look at me" you called out sweetly, Obanai who let his guard down slowly turned around,  but his glare was still enough to know that he was mad at you.

"I'm fine, I'm alive so stop looking at me like that" you said as you pinch both his cheeks attempting to make him smile  but the action just making him frown deeper.

"you were in trouble and I'm not even there to protect you" his muttered his voice muffled. 

"why are you blaming yourself ? it was because I didn't listen, it's my fault okay?" you said as you reasoned out to him, but Obanai kept quite.

"..."

"Obanai, are we clear?" you softly called but had little bit of threat behind your voice. 

"yeah"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"What's with that face?" you asked Sanemi who was quietly seating on the chair beside the bed you were. Sanemi plus the word quiet is a bit worrying. he was like a volcano that takes time before exploding so you can't help but worry.

"You fucking Idiot! why did you go alone?!" he suddenly burst out, startling you a little bit even though you were expecting it.

"Sanemi Relax, everything went well" you reassured him as you sat up to show him that your injuries were not that so life threatening, however, it just made him mad even more.