Halloween Special

A/n: it's been a while since my last update and I already said I'll complete this story but once again I have free time. I'm sorry I have mood swings.

~°~
Giyu Tomioka

"If reapers look like you, I'll definitely follow them to the after life" you snickered behind Giyu who was curiously examining his costume.

Giyu turned around to face you, a blank look on his face.

"You shouldn't follow reapers" he said, a slight concern present on his face, earning a giggle from you.

"I'm just joking" you giggled as you fix the crooked skull accessory on his head.

"You should follow me now" Giyu mumbled as he took hold of your hand.

"Where are we going Mr. Reaper?"

"Somewhere"

Obanai Iguro

"You look so comfortable in there" you smirked as you watched Obanai sink in on the large snake stuffed toy.

"Hmmmmmm"

"Where's Kaburamaru?"

"He got scared, I don't know why" he mumbled while you squeeze yourself between Obanai and the stuffed snake but you froze as your eyes landed on the snake, it's red eyes was staring right back at you. It was too realistic.

"I think I know why"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

You were a bit startled when you felt a looming presence behind you, hands wrapping on your waist and a warm breath on your neck.

"You smell sweet, I'm tempted to take a bite" Sanemi seductively whispered on your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Sanemi you're a dog not a vampire" you chuckled as you turn around to face him, still wrap on his arms.

"Werewolf" he corrected

"Either way You look so cute" you giggled before pinching his cheeks.

"You're such a good boy" you teases while ruffling his hair.

"Shut up

Gyomei Himejima

"What's wrong?" You asked the stone pillar as he was struggling with something.

"I got Tangled on the bandages" he mumbled showing you a ton of bandages on the floor, wrap around him.

You tried helping him but you also ended up getting Tangled.

"Now we're in a pickle" you chuckled as you gave up and just plop down next to him. Both of you wrapped in bandages.

"Sorry" he mumbled

"It's alright, now we're matching costumes"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"I've come to eat you!" Kyojuro announced as he made his way towards you, hands raised in front of him as he imitate a zombie.

"No! Get away from me!" You played along as you ran towards the room and made an attempt to close the door behind you but Kyojuro had already catch up.

"Arhhhh!" He then throw himself on top of you, and not being able to hold his weight you both stumbled down the floor, Kyojuro on top of you.

"You're heavy" you whined but he didn't made any movement to move away as he rest his head on your shoulder.

"I'll stay like this for a while" he mumbled as he dozed off on top of you.

"You're too soft for a zombie"

Tengen Uzui

"I see a precious jewel in here!" Uzui loudly announced as he jump into the room, a hand on his waist the other holding a pirate flag.

"A pirate really?" You amused, your lips quirking into a smile.

"I've come to steal you away" He said as he made his way towards you. A smirk forming on his lips.

"You already did"

Muichiro Tokito
"what an adorable ghost you are" you gasped as you saw Muichiro on the corner of the room, a blank look on his face as usual.

"I'll hunt you for the rest of your life" he timidly spoke as he crawled out of the made up well.

"That doesn't sound so bad"

"Give me a hug" he demanded as he extend his arms towards you instead of reaching out to pull you like ghost on stories.

"Alright alright"