Valentines Day

Just to make sure, In Japan Valentines day is celebrated on the other way around so instead of boys giving gifts to girls it was girls who gives gifts to guys.

~~  V A L E N T I N E S  ~~

Giyu Tomioka

"wha-what's all this?" you  asked dumbfound as you look at the big pile occupying the the whole room. 

"Today is valentines day, they're for you" Giyu said as he stand in the middle of the big pile, or should we say buried on the pile of gifts he brought just for you.

"all of this? now I feel bad" you worriedly said as you fidget around, staring dejectedly at Giyu who look quite sad for some reason. 

"..is it not enough?" he asked as he look around the gift, wondering if he brought everything and anything you needed.

"no! no! this is more than enough! Thank you Giyu, But isn't suppose to be the other way around? I only got you this chocolate...  " you quickly stop him by grabbing the hem of his haori and pulling out a cute wrapped chocolate decorated with neat ribbons. Giyu finally understanding what you meant, fully turned around and took the chocolate on your hands.

"It's okay, you didn't have to get me anything, you being with me is more than enough" he said as a smile he rarely showed around appeared on his face as he took in your big smile that is because of him.

"Thank you Giyu!...but, You gonna help me move them"

Obanai Iguro

"wai-wait Kaburamaru! that's..." you shouted as the snake wrap himself on the neat wrapped box and before biting it and running away. (IDK if it was possible, just pretend that maybe he wrap himself on the box and then slithered away)

"Kaburamaru!" you called as you ran after the snake, you followed it until you ended up on Obanai usual spot.

"what's this?" Obanai curiously asked as he pick up the box Kaburamaru drop on his lap, red hues covered your face as you were not prepared for Obanai to see it yet. as you were standing there Obanai quickly notice your presence.

"tha-that's..." you shuttered looking for words to explain what was the box for since his name was written on it along with some words you could never muster up to say. as your brain was malfunctioning, Obanai opened up the box.

"cookies?" he asked as he scan the different cute patterned of the cookies. since he saw it anyways you took a big sigh and just confidently be straightforward about it. 

"I was Planning on giving it to you later but Kabaramaru took them away, at least he gave them to you" you chuckled as Obanai's eyes never leave the cookies at his hand.

"did you make this by yourself?" he asked still in disbelief, since it was the first time he receive something like this and it was the first valentines for the both of you so it was a little bit awkward. 

"yeah" you said as you nervously look for his expression. but your heart nearly jump out of your chest as a red blush covered his cheeks and despite the bandages around his mouth you could somehow tell he was smiling, the sight was just to adorable for you not to have a heart attack.

"I like it"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"What is these for?" your boyfriend asked as he stare at the cute package on his hands. for someone tough like Sanemi, cute was never on his dictionary.