They saw you in Underwear

Requested by Otome_Stories

Opening Scenario: 

You just got out of the shower and was halfway putting on your clothes when he suddenly opened the door, startling the both of you.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"..."

"..." 

The both of you were so shock that it took at least a minute to process what's happening. when you realize what happened you quickly covered your self with a red blush on your face.

"get out!" you shouted as you throw away the object nearest to you towards Giyu, the object hitting the door as he closes it behind him.

"I'm sorry, I should have knock" he muttered behind the door. 

"...it's okay It's also my fault for not locking the door, just don't tell anyone" you said as you cover your red face with the towel and making sure the door is locked.

as Giyu walk away he encountered Shinobu who look at him in disbelief and disgustingly asked him what's wrong.

"I saw pink bunnies"

"Tomioka-san your nose is bleeding" 

Obanai Iguro

"(Y/N) you're taking so long" Obanai casually said as he stand there not even batting an eye as your face exploded with embarrassment.

"O-Obanai, I'm changing right now, get out" you shuttered as you desperately covered yourself, covering as much as many skin you can.

"hurry it up then" he said as he turn around and leave

"I don't get how are you so calm about it" you muttered as you try to calm your racing heart.

"it's not my first time I saw you naked" he said as he close the door door behind him. 

"what?!" you asked in disbelief.

"I'm just joking, hurry up"   

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Is this your new idea of seducing me?" was the first thing he said as he look at you up and down with that stupid but sexy smirk of his.

"What?! You pervert! get out!" you embarrassingly said as you stumble around to cover yourself from Sanemi's view. 

"I'm fucking kidding" he smirked as he laugh at himself. as if he just won something so amazing, well in his case he saw a masterpiece.

"Get out!"you shouted as you felt your face heat up.

"you should have fucking lock the door, what if it is someone else saw you" Sanemi casually said as he walk out of the room, not even bothering to close the door behind him. 

"...Sanemi no one lives on this house except for the both of us" you said as you took the initiative to close it yourself, this time making sure to lock it. 

"you never know, by the way cute panties"

"Sanemi!"  

Gyomei Himejima

"what the hell?!" you shouted startled from the sudden intrusion on your room. you quickly covered yourself despite knowing he can't see anything. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked also startled from your sudden outburst.

"ah well...can you please get out" you asked calmly but still with a red face. he can' see but being naked in front of him was a little bit awkward.

"why?" he asked

"...I'm...almost naked right now" you shyly said. 

"..."

"..."

"oh I see, I'm sorry" after a minute of processing what you said, he apologize and left the room with a blush covering his cheeks.

"yeah"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"Oh! (Y/N) did you finish showering?" Kyojuro enthusiastically said as he confidently waltz inside the room. 

"eh..." dumbfounded with his confidence your processor seems to have stop working as Kyojuro smiled so brightly not affected one bit of your nakedness. 

"I didn't know you like strawberry" he said making you snap back to reality and frantically cover yourself with anything you can took hold of. 

"why are you so calm about this?!" you asked as you ran towards the bathroom to change there instead. 

"I also like strawberries! " he said as he laugh at himself and left the room as of he didn't see anything. 

"I don't know if your just innocent or confident but you better keep your mouth shut" you shouted for him to hear as he close the door behind him. 

Tengen Uzui

"Oh? your panties are pink" 

"what the?!" startled you stumbled back and slip, as you were were about to hit the floor two strong arms catch hold of you, preventing you from falling.

"careful, I don't want you falling for anyone else" he said as he wink at you. you just stared at him dumbfounded as he brought you up on your own two feet. you quickly covered yourself a deep red blush covering your face.

"what the hell are you doing in here? get out you pervert!" you said as you push him out of the room.

"pervert? ah because I saw you naked? don't worry it's not the first time I saw a naked woman" he confidently said

"what?! you really are a pervert!" you said mad and sad at the same time

"I'm just kidding, you're the only woman I'll see naked " he joked as he laugh

"get out!" 

Muichiro Tokito

"eh?! " you were startled as the door closes as fast at it opened, as soon as Muichiro who opened the door saw your skin he closes it again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he apologize behind the door as you process what's happening, everything happened so fast that you didn't even saw him. you won't even know he saw you if only he didn't spoke and apologize. 

"ah It's okay...just keep this a secret" you embarrassingly said as you went and lock the door. 

"..."

"..."

"Muichiro are you still there?" you asked as he didn't answer and was quiet on the other side of the door. 

"Yes, I'll guard this door until your ready, so no one else will see you"

with those words, Muichiro guard your door, shooing anyone who dare walk on the corridor.

"Tokito-sama we need to pass by" one demon slayer nervously said as he cowers in fear along with the other demon slayers who can't cross the corridor.

"piss off!"