First Meeting

Requested by JessicaMGarcia4

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"..um I'm looking for Tanjiro , is he by chance in here?" you politely asked the first man who leave the training area. he wears a serious expression on his face as he blankly look at you.

"...he just went home" he said

"oh that's too bad, thank you..ah..?" you tried to properly thank him waiting for him to speak his name but he seems to not get the clue at all. on the other hand, Giyu was totally clueless why you were staring at him like that, after all when it comes to social skills he had zero points.

"...?" the awkward silence continued as he questionably stared at you, waiting for you to continue what you were trying to say. Giyu is not a fan of conversing with others, he would prefer to be alone in a quite place but conversing with you right now, he was definitely not rushing home.

"..."

"..can I ask what your name is?" clearing your throat, you directly ask him the question you intend to ask.

"Giyu Tomioka" he answered with his usual monotone voice.

"I'm (Y/N)(L/N), I'm a friend of Tanjiro, nice to meet you" you cheerfully greeted as you extend it for him to shake, Giyu then also extend his hand and gently shake your hand. but when you pull back your hands you notice him staring at his hand in wonder.

"is something wrong?" you asked seeing him lost as he stared at his hand.

"...your hands are soft"

Starting that day, Giyu would never fail to ask about you to Tanjiro, whether what you likes, your favorites or your whereabouts, he would take anything Tanjiro tell him as long as it's about you.

Obanai Iguro

"oh? a snake?" you exclaimed as you saw a white pass by.

"come here you little fella" you called as it stared at you for awhile before slithering towards you and wrapping himself on your hands for you to pick him up. 

"how cute~"you cooed as you pet the snake who happily rub himself on you. you were so lost on your on world that you didn't notice two hetero chromatic eyes stating at you up on the tree branch. you snapped out of your trance when you felt his stares burning through your head of course it was weird but it doesn't feel bad to be a little bit friendlier.

"oh hello" you greeted as you look up at the man and smiled at him so brightly which he clearly was annoyed at.

"...who are you?" he said as perfectly land on both of his feet, he was not that taller than you but he look really adorable with his black and white pinstriped Haori. however, the only though on Obanai's minds was a weird woman was being friendly with him and was petting his snake friend, Kaburamaru. most woman get afraid not just because of his snake but because of his personality.

but here you were, gently holding a snake while you happily converse with him.

"ah! I'm (Y/N)(L/N), nice to meet you, how about you?"you asked as you smiled at him again which he narrowed his eyes at. for him trusting someone was more difficult than defeating a demon.

"you don't need to know, Kaburamaru come here" he harshly said as he turn around to leave after calling the snake on your hands, which immediately responded to his call and slithered towards him.

"so his name was Kaburamaru, can I come visit again to see him?" not minding his harsh words you continued to be friendly.

"Suit yourself" he said after thinking for awhile, maybe a company once in awhile might not be so bad.