Chapter 9

Earth-38, National City's Streets

Barry and Kara were running/flying to the place the explosion was heard when they arrived at the place there was a big logo of the house of El on fire but it had a skull on it, Kara didn't know what it was or what was happening before Kara or Barry made a single move someone shot her laser beam at Kara, Barry saw it get at Kara in a slow-motion he ran as fast as he could to move Kara out of the way when he saved he fall on Kara, they look into each other eyes, for a moment they felt that time stands still and they were the only ones on earth. But the reality hit both of them when another explosion sounds on the background of them. Barry stands up first and helped Kara get up.

"Sorry about that"

"Don't worry it's okay" she said slightly blushing

"You get the girl and everyone out of here while I search for the bad guy"

"If you need help call me I'll be here in a flash," he said winking an eye to Kara

So they went to save National City once again, both blushing about the moment when Barry saved Kara. Barry ran as fast as he could to save everyone and take them out of there so he could help Kara with the villain they were fighting, but when he took everyone out on a 5 block radar he was about to go help Kara when suddenly someone knocks him out cold.

While Barry was helping the citizens of National City Kara was searching for the Kryptonian threat all over the streets, she didn't found her so she got back to the streets where the explosion was created when she arrived she saw Barry knocked out when she was going to check on him someone hit her on the back of her neck, she started to fall really fast until she met the concrete ground, it took time to Kara to stand up but when she was finally stood up she saw a woman, the woman's suit looked like the one Kara had but she had pants, darker colors and the logo that was on fire moments ago and she had a mask to cover her face. They stare at each other, Kara didn't know what to do either attack or question her what she was doing here. Until the other woman finally spoke.

"Maybe you are questioning you who am I" The woman started, "Well my name is Reign, and I am here to serve justice..."

"Well, "Reign" what do you wanna do to serve justice?"

"Something you don't do"

"And that is?"

Suddenly Reign took a civilian by the shirt that was running away from the scene suspiciously

"This is the person that made the bomb explode, either you wouldn't find him or find him and lock him up, but maybe he just found a way to escape, so it's just easier to kill him."

"No, he is a human being, did he made something wrong? Yes, but he needs to face justice"

"Well too bad, I don't have the same point of view" When she said that she used her superstrength to choke him, Kara used her superspeed to move the man out of her hold, but it was too late, Kara just closed the man's eyes and said, "I'm sorry"

Then Reign stood a few feet in front of Kara and said "If you do justice like I did nobody will do it again"

"And then what? scare the people away?"

"Don't worry... when I finished serving justice I will rule the world. But first I need to kill some problems" After saying that Reign went to attack Kara, but she was ready to attack back. The Kryptonians started to fight on the streets of National City, Kara notices that if she continues fighting with her on the streets they can destroy some buildings or hurt civilians so she took Reign to the skies so they could fight there with no problem of hitting someone.

Supergirl and Reign were fighting on the skies trying to knock down the other, Reign was winning the fight and Kara knew that but she couldn't give up, not for her do it for the city. So she decided to push Reign away and then shot her with her laser eyes, at first it was working really good but suddenly Reign started to fight back, she started to go near Kara until when she got really near her Kara decided to hit her but it was useless.

Now it was Reign's turn to attack and she didn't hold back, she hit her with all her power until she hit her to the ground again, Reign was about to hit her with full power but all of a sudden someone shot her from the back flew back to her lair, she knew she couldn't win this time but she will the next time.

before Kara blackout from all the hits she received, she saw two familiar faces, one of them was Barry he just woke up from the hit he received and the other one was... "Barry? Mon-El?" with saying that Kara blackout...

Earth-38, Somewhere

Reign just arrived from her fight against Supergirl, she was pretty mad, she couldn't finish her job, she started to destroy everything from her lair, but someone started to talk to her.

"Stop"

"Who's there? If you don't come here in 1 second I will find you and then kill you"

Then two people came out of the shadows, Reign really confused about who they are and how they found her secret lair she was pretty mad she was about to attack the intruder until the man started to talk.

"Are you sure you want to kill us? We can help you so you can rule the world you can take out Supergirl and the new legion that shot you"

"And why I can trust you?"

"Because we have an enemy in common"

"Which is?"

"The civilization"

"Mhm... I'm started to like what are you saying"

"If you, my beautiful wife and myself work together we can rule two earths"

"What are you talking about?"

"So you want to work with me?"

"Ok, but if you do something wrong or that I don't like I will kill you, do you understand?"

"We will talk about the terms later but know let me explain you everything..."