whose that ?

Tale of love story

       Part - 36

Recap ( Raglak were caught by goons...tribes helped them to escape from forest...dp worried for raglak... Raglak got lift from lorry driver )

Scene begins in driver agreed to take them near taxi stand ...laksh staring him in open mouth...

He denied my request....The great laksh maheshwari request but agreed to Raginii so simply...so partial he is 😏 he thought. ... How comes someone deny me...his ego raised little..

I won't come laksh said crossing his arms near chest... He is actually looking like kid there whom expressing the facial expression of kid when someone snatched their favourite toy from it....

Ragini asking him to come but he is standing there and giving same facial expression

Laksh its not a time to play...we must use the oppurtunity ragini tried to convince him...

Laksh pout...he remaind ragini is in hungry , how could he see her in hunger ....for her he agreed to take their help without option...

That helper boy forward his hand to ragini get in lorry....but laksh pushed her little...ragini stared him surprised....

He held his hand and entered in then forward laksh hand to ragini...she smiled genuinely seeing his care on her...

She held his hand tighter...he pulled her up she landed on his lap made her eyes widen... Both were lost in their eyelock....lorry driver smiled and started the engine then pressed the accecelerator in sudden jerk ragini fell on his chest more...laksh held her protectively...ragini cheeks turning red feeling his touch on her waist...

Sorry guys lorry driver apologized to them for the jerk...raglak came back to their sense...ragini got up from laksh...he moved little to give space to her... She is blushing hardly even a small smile playing on his lips...

Behan...where are you from ? He asked to ragini ?

Bhayya we are from mumbai...she replied...

Ok....why you both are here alone its dangerous forest he asked again?

Ragini about to answer laksh stopped her by touching her hands and signalled to her through eyes don't say anything... She shook her head...

Wo actually we lost our way ...when our car got break down we searched for an workshop some people misguide us...so we ended up here losting our way... He lied to him..

( he is really thankful to the lorry driver for giving lift...but what if he is someway connected to that boss? He won't take risk by narrating the whole things to him )

Ragini has no idea why did he stopped her...

Its ok...don't dare to enter inside the forest...its very dangerous...my father often say some tribes living inside the forest they will eat humans too...there is no mercy inbetween them ...i used to hear lots of stories about them in my childhood days ...

Raglak looked each other smiling...and remaind whatever they done to them... Ragini stared the bangle happily....

What's your name behan ? He asked again

Do i invisible to his eyes ? Why he is asking all question to her instead of me ? He glared him....

Her name is Tejaswi he said before raginii... She is staring him from to to bottom... What's going on ?

He signald to her again keep quiet ?

Your full name ?

Hmmm Tejaswi prakash wayangar he said in a go.. Ragini looking him like seriously ?