raglak 😱 accident ( part -30)

Tale of love story 😍

   Part - 30

Recap ( raglak were in temple..goons following raglak...goons missed raglak car....who is the boss)

Scene begins in goons looking in each direction to get a glimpse of laksh car.....their face showing the clear tension .... Some scratched their head in clear frustration ...

One of the goon mobile rang ,boss name displayed on it....he gulped in fear seeing it

Shit boss calling me wt will i answer now ? He frustrated nd stamps his foot in angry...ring ended...he switched off the mobile in fear nd command others to follow him.....

Temple is shown ....sharma ji enquired to ap wr is laksh nd ragini?
She said there is an temple near by so they went to visit there ... Then y didn't u informed me , even i wanna go there come let's go there

Ap cursed him under her breath studpid sharma jii i send them to spend some lonely time not to ruin their moments..if he go there then my kids won't be happy how to stop him she thought in her mind

Sharma jii the reason y i didn't informed u , we r not allowed there only young couples ...

Really i didn't heard about any temple like this ?

Actually the path is very difficult to cross only young people could cross that more than ....but i can go there na ap jii i had trekking experience

I mean to say sharma jii ....its an recent rule young couples are allowed there before all aged people used to visit there after their marriage ...actually my husband is not with me like ur wife too so we cant enter there only married couple

Is it ?

Yes if u have doubt u can ask someone she said smiling but inside praying don't give dare to him ask anybody else about this

As u r saying i will listen he said smiling

Good she said smiling...

Soon sharma mobile rang ...his wife name is shown in it...he gulped seeing it ap ji one min my wife calling me.. .he moved aside to pick it...

Here raglak car were shown its were parked in an dark place no light is shown near by ..driver is unconcious ... Laksh is shown holding someone protective in his arms none other then our ragini is safe in his embrace her eyes also closed . . 

It has been two hours goons were tired searching for raglak but there is no sigh of them another side trio is unconscious inside the car... Goons fed up nd left the place in empty hand...

Ap smiling in happy cz they r getting late so she thought they were spending time alone. ..her mind worked...sharma ji lets go to home laksh informed me they will come late ...he nodd they took cab to go

Ap smiled in victory. ..she dial to laksh mobile to inform come straight to home no need to wait for them as they r already left from temple ... But his phone is out of coverage area... She pout then left a message to him...

Few minutes later his mobile beeped with message tone... Laksh jerked hearing that sound in that silent area...he struggled hard to open his eyes ...nothing is clear to his eyes in that darkness his mobile light is shown... He looked around to get a glimpse for a second...his mind recollect the incidents...

"Ragini " the only word left from his mouth... He felt his hand is busy with something....he couldn't see but feel its his ragini

She is in his embrace he is hugging her tightly ,he pick the mobile in his hand turns on the flash light...ragini face is cleared in that lights ...she is cuddled to him like an innocent kid, his worry increased more seeing her in unconscious state...ragini he patted her cheek but no response from her...he felt lil pain in his head but he didn't gave heed of it ...ragini is matter to him

Raginii he again called her for response but seems nothing affect her...he hugged her more close to him lovingly , tears rushed down to his cheek ... He kissed on her head ragini open your eyes please i was scared ....please open your eyes i am begging to u  he yelled in his teary voice... He starts to check whether  she got hurt somewhere he couldn't find any injury in her body its giving some relief to him but y did she not responding to him..... Driver water he shouts but no response from him too

Did he fine ? He checked him not leaving ragini from his grip...he shook him get up ...r u alright ...damn it he shouts in frustration but for his surprise driver starts to give reactions....it seems he got his conscious...

R u alright ? Yes sir i am...seat belt saved me from hitting my head on sterring

Ok that's good gimme water quickly .... He serched for water nd passed to him...laksh took it from his right hand holding ragini near to his chest sprinkled water on her...he repeated it ...ragini eyes balls starts to move...laksh took breath in relief..... Ragini he patted her cheek again she open her eyes to witness hell worried laksh...she blinked her eyes to get an clear view of him...all incident rushed to her mind she too worried ...laksh she cupped his face nd shoot him with her questions r u alright ? Did u got hurt ?

Laksh too numb to react for her care on him he took her into an bone crushing hug..  I am fine raginu nothing happen to u right ? She smiled inbetween her  tears ...me too she said smiling...he rubbed her back gently ....he broke the hug i was so scared ragini seeing u in that state ....she smiling listening it.... Arrey i was saying how much i scared but u r smiling not fair ragini did my care seems fun to u ?

Ragini smiled more.. Laksh i am smiling whole heart thinking someone is there for me to worry ,tq u so much laksh .... He again hugged her ragini not a word ok...i am here for u he said kissing her head....ragini clutched him tightly feeling his heart beats her happiness having no bounds....

Sir who r they ? How could escape from here ? Driver questioned

Raglak came back to their sense ...laksh who r they ragini scared thinking about them

Laksh said don't know ragini perhaps they misunderstood us or some road side robbers ....u don't be panick i am here with u right ?

Wr were we ? Laksh asked ?

Sir we lost our car balance its fell into somewhere ....laksh asked him to break the window... He done like he said laksh lean on ragini to prevent glass peices enter into her body...ragini shrugged under his grip cz she couldn't stop him doing it...

Sir it seems we were in forest fully massive height trees are here jump out nd help us to open the car door...... Ok sir

He kicked it more door broken , trees broken cliffs , ropes were on car its seems tough to open the back door... Sir come out using front door ... Laksh asked ragini to wait inside he kicked that door forcely so its parted separately he jumps out...ragini hold my hand nd slowly come out she nodd ....

Before she come laksh noticed broken glass peices there ragini wait she is looking him confusedly he carried her grabbing her waist take her out of car without single scratch on her .... Ragini feeling different feelings in his eyes...laksh i could see love on me in your eyes don't say its friendship...he made her stand properly nd looking here nd there for an way to go out... Ragini staring laksh admiringly...

Another side goons is shown...their boss sitting calmly...so u guys missed their car...don't know wr its went ?

Yes boss

Only two option is there...one their car fell into cliff ...or they were in that deep forest... So everyone get ready to search them there ...i will be happy if u bring them alive , but will be more happy to see them lifeless that person said laughing evily...

Screen froze

Precap : raglak romance  in forest

Target vote : 100

Guys leave ur cmnts...

.