part -26

Tale of love story 😍

       Part - 26

Recap ( Ragini thinking about her past...dp revealing the truth )

Scene begins in ragini shocked to hear dp statement

Shock ....😆😆... I expected this ragini dp said smirking

Ragini is hell shocked ...she couldn't believe her ears...wt r u saying ?

Yes u heared right ... There is no krish in your life ...

Ragini shocked even more...

Then who is that krish send those letters to me... ?

That is an imaginary role ragini betta ... I asked my servant to wrote those letters to u monthly once ...

Y uncle ? Y did u done like that ? Wt will u get from these all ?

If i didn't wrote those letters who knows u may eloped with someone else now...or fall in love ...i won't take risk at all

If i elope or not ? Married to someone or not ? Y would these all affect u ? Tell me i wanna know the reason ...

That is none of your business but i wish to say this ...

You are my trmpcard...

Trumpcard ?

Ragini don't dare to ask anymore question i replied to u for your answer...rest all u will comes to know soon he said smirking ...

Till then enjoy this luxuary life....he said in mocking way....he got an call nd left from there...

Fb end. ...

Ragini came out of her transe....she caressed laksh childhood pics...laksh i don't know y did uncle lied to me nd played this drama at all...i could say only one thing he is having some beniefit in it ...but y me

I am nothing to him right ? Wt will he get from all these its so confusing ... He ruled my life i was danced all the way for him without my knowledge...but in all these he done one favourable to me...that is you laksh ...

My guilty vanished from me when uncle said about krish... I married to an man whom i truely loved i am so happy for it... I don't care about the game which was uncle palying...you are with me that is enough ...u r my biggest strength laksh ...i felt blessed to marry you...

But what is bothering me my life is gonna incomplete without you...i know my life with u having no guarantee cz u married me for the sake of your family...you are considering me as your friend not more than anything...

If u ask me to go from your life without option i wanna go cz your happiness is important to me than mine. ..

I wanna share everything with u laksh but i have an fear inside me whether u trust me or not...will u choose me over your papa...

No u can't i know that...everyone give first preference to their family .....whom am i to u ? Your wife only for out side peoples...according to u am just an friend right ?

You threw out your friends for me i felt glad nd blessed on that time but now the situation is entirely different... My life is an total mess

One side i love u alot but i am krish lover for you... Waiting for him...you yourself said you will help me to unite with krish...

How would i share this to u laksh there is no krish in my life ...if i said the truth too... U won't trust me

Perhaps u will think i  am not an faithful lover ... Or i am an gold digger sticking with u for money...

Layer of tears skipped down from her eyes .... She heared foot steps of laksh..she immediately wiped her tears nd placed his photo back to it place...

Ragini he called her happily...she turns back with fake smile yes laksh ..

Here it is ragini he showed some cover

Wt is this laksh ?

I shopped this all for you...go nd get fresh up in this dress

But laksh...i am ok with my old dress

Ragini don't u wanna receive my gifts...i shopped this all for u..pls accept this

Ragini looked him in mixed emotions...she smiled lil ok i will for u ...

Laksh smiled happily

Ragini about to go to her room laksh held her wrist...ragini felt an current passing down her spine...she looked him

Ragini wr r u going ?

To my room. you asked me to change into this dress right ?

Yes i said but ....didn't asked u to go somewhere ?

He held her shoulder made her surprised he came close to her...ragini heart beats raised seeing him close with her....she gulped her saliva ...la..laksh wt...wt r u saying

I mean this is your room hereafter go nd fresh up...don't u dare to go in your old place...he sweetly warned her...he pushed her inside the washroom

Ragini blushed nd closed the door..

Laksh took deep breath god i am sweating near her...he touched his heart beats which is beating uncontrollably ....he smiled remind ragini innocent face ... I love u ragini he smiled...

Ragini turns towards mirror ...he surprised to see his happy face...now only reality striked him this happiness is just temporary to him....she is not belongs to him ...she loved someone else...his smile missing from his lips...

But he saw another one laksh standing there ..he was shocked

Laksh y r u looking so sad...u must be happy cz u got your love right ?

But she love someone else

That is not an matter here...she married to u means she is yours leagally... If she is not yours then y did destiny played this game with u man ?

See now she is your wife don't leave her stay near her always in protective way give space to her till she come out of her comfortable zone... Gain her trust love her thoroughly she will come back to u..... As your love nd wife

By saying he disappeared from there laksh felt he got new energy ......i will fight for my love he said closing his eyes ..

He heared door unlocking sound...he turns towards door nd mesmerized to see ragini in beautifull sarie which he gifted her....

Screen froze

Precap : raglak moments...evil entry