Part 22

Tale of love story 

       part - 22

recap ( ap came to know dp planning something .. laksh shocked to see ragini in mandap ) 

scene begins in laksh filling hairline of his wife he stared her his breath stopped for an sec he doesn't know how to react the world is froze in front of him when he saw his love beside him ..he doesn't know whether to be happy or sad to see ragini ..his ragini love of his life is sitting beside him as his bride sorry now she is his wife .. he is looking her without blinking ap saw them with teary eyes better to say happy tears dp smirked thinking about his own plans .. ragini is not ready to face laksh her eyes too filled with tears .. 

priest broke their trance now u both r husband nd wife ..please sign in this register all formality will be complete ..laksh is still in the shock his eyes widen seeing ragini signing the register she looked him while forwarding  pen to him he is blinking looking her laksh sir pen she mumbled audible to him he shook his head like an toy nd signed it in husband column looking ragini .. now everything is perfect lawyer said greeted dp he smiled back in victory .. priest asked them to get blessings from elders ragini got up still lakhs is in dilemma she waited for him he is just staring ragini blankly she smiled bitterly laksh get up ap said .. he shook his head nd got blessings from everyone some members took their pics .. 

soon everyone starts to leave from there ..ragini is not ready to speak anything she bend her head down without words laksh looking trio in lots of question he wanna knew the reason y ragini is accepted to marry him .. when she is in love with krish ..one side he is very happy he didn't betrayed his heart cz he married his love of his life but he is very concerned for ragini nd her feelings how much its painful to her marrying me he thought .. he waited till the people left from there 

once all cleared laksh shout wt the hell is going on here ? papa mom tell me i need an answer now ? 

how did ragini was in bride place ? something is fishy here he said .. dp signaled something to ap she took deep breath nd said its cz of me laksh ap spoke .. 

maa ? wt r u saying ? 

laksh ur papa chose his friend daughter for u but at the last minute of marriage she eloped from manadap it will be our prestige matter everyone will mock u nd ur papa so without option i asked ragini to marry u for my words she agreed to marry u laksh she said with an happy tears .. laksh looked ragini who is standing there lifelessly .. see laksh ap convinced me that is y i accepted for this dp said ap shocked nd looked him confusedly cz dp the one who asked ap to convince ragini for this marriage that girl betrayed us now i have no other option after all it was ur wish to see ragini living an happy life right ap was happy by dp words that is y she made ragini agreed for this mrg .. but dp is changing his words did he planned something ap doubted .. 

maa don't u know ragini is in love with krish laksh said with heavy heart ragini looked laksh with teary eyes her wet eyes saying lots of emotions laksh felt something bothering her or else she won't accept this marriage .. she is not a type betraying someone or going behind money ..did she really accepted for this marriage for mom or did she have any feelings on me he lost in his thoughts but he knew she is belongs to krish only whom she loving from childhood ..now how could he say she is his wife .. 

maa tell me laksh asked ? ap is standing there without answer dp interrupt laksh she done everything for us don't make her feel guilty u don't worry laksh i have an solution ragini will be ur wife till this business deal was over after that u can divorce her she can live na happy life with her krish am i right ragini he asked smirking ? ragini looked dp with teary eyes she nod yes .. 

papa do u really thinking marriage is an game or just an agreement for an deal ? its life laksh said 

but laksh just think about ragini she sacrificed her life for u don't u wanna see her in happy ..just make her free from this relation once this deal is over she deserved an happy life dp said .. laksh looked ragini with painful eyes ragini is controlling herself not to burst out in front of anyone wt she going through only she knew she can't able to tolerate so much pain .. she hold back her tears without speaking anything .. 

laskh said ok i will make her happy at any cost but maa i can't able to forgive u for this mess he said rushed to his room ..ragini ran to her room with teary eyes .. ap stood there rooted .. ap smiled in victory ap looked him in disgust u r succeed in separating my laksh from me ap said to dp .. he smirked 

u played such an dirty game here don't u thinking she is also an human she too deserving happiness in her life u r selfish u r not faithful to anyone in this wprld u betrayed ur parents, wife,son,friends even dealers .. such an selfish man u r i felt ashame of myself for giving birth to ur child nd tolerating u .. annapoorna he roared .. don't shout u r blackmailing m efrom the last few years to hide all from my kids i knew the consequence is big that is y i am shutting my mouth or else it will be a worst day in ur life .. how did u blame me in front of laksh as an culprit ..but i convinced ragini she didn't agreed for it but after ur talk with ragini she agreed don't know wt u said to my child she took this decision .. i genuinely felt happy to see rag;lak marriage but u r planning something big ..whatever it is listen if a single scratch on my kids u will see the worst sid eof me ap warned him nd went from there... ragini listened this all felt happy for ap ..she remind how dp said everything to her she ran back to her room ne open her bag ..her childhood things is there she threw everything away ..she tore all letters from krish i hate everything she burst out loudly hiding her head in her knee .. 

here laksh walking here nd there in tension he is feeling guilty for marrying ragini ...it must be an happiest day in his life cz he married to his love but tdy he couldn't enjoy it rather he is feeling guilty in his deeds .. 

dp smiling in victory just then someone entered there making him shocked .. ap smirked raglak also having shocking face 

screen froze 

guys leave ur cmnts ... who is that ? guess ? wt did dp said to ragini ? will krish will back ? or some mystery is there ? will ragini fall for laksh or leave him for krish ?