Part -19

Tale of love story 

    part - 19 

RECAP ( rohith misbehave with ragini.. tommy rescued ragini.. laksh kicked out rohith from mm) 

    scene begins in laksh room he made ragini lay on his bed kavya is still standing outside of the mansion she is burning in anger how dare laksh to beat her boy friend for that ragini she badly wanna  help rohith but it was not possible if she followed him laksh will get angry on her then her plan will be backfire she wanna create an image in front of laksh she is walking here nd there tensed without understanding anything she stamped her foot in angry tommy roared ..kavya eyes peeped out in fear she takes reverse nd ran towards her room as much as faster tommy followed her .. but it rushed to laksh room there laksh sitting beside ragini doing first aid to her wounds ..his eyes were teary his heart pinched to see her in such state .. when ever he is thinking about rohith his blood boiling how dare him to touch my ragini he hold his fist in angry .. he wanna kill that **** in his own hands his anger made him blind.. 

Here ragini murmuring something in her dreams don't touch me plz leave me ...pls leave me don't come near me plz her eyes over flowed with tears its made laksh nump there how much she scared of that incident .. its questioning her dignity its all cz of his so called friend .. he doesn't deserve my friendship ragini is right he is fake he is such an back stabber how dare him to touch her i won't leave him he said in anger ..here ragini starts to shiver in fear laksh couldn't takes it anymore he sat beside her nd takes her to him embrace she clutched him tightly in fear somewhere she felt safe in his embrace ..his protective arms were surrounding her he caressed her hair nd said ragini nothing happened to u i am here na i will never ever allow anything happen bad to u .. he is consoling her .. 

kavya witnessed all through window she is burning in jealous how dare she to hug my laksh , she deserved to be in kitchen not in his bed room is laksh lost his sence or wt y did he takes her to his room more than he is hugging her how stupid he is she scold him under her breath nd take an cat steps inside his room she changed her face into fake concern .. laksh how is she now she asked ? laksh just nod she will be fine 

Laksh i never thought our rohith .. before she completing he shouts our rohith not anymore he is none to me he don't even deserved to be my friend don't ever think i will forgive him in my life if i saw him again his death will be in my hands only he said in death to to kavya .. she gulped in fear 

i can understand ur anger laksh whatever he done was an big mistake he cut her by saying its not mistakes kavya but sin.. cz mistakes happening unexpectedly without our knowledge but he did this intentionally he has pure lust on ragini that is y she reacted like that .. kavya making faces she couldn't tolerate their closeness ragini is in his embrace its irking her to the core .. 

laksh ur anger is right but something is bothering me y did u take her to ur room instead of hers .. i can't really trust my own eyes the great lakshya maheshwari millioner hugging a girl who is ur servant .. its surprising me laksh glared her didn't uttered any word tell me laksh y r u so concerned about her she is just ur servant .. 

shut up kavya just shut ur bloody mouth don't u dare to speak about her anymore she is may be an servant to u not to me she is important to me cz i love her damn it .. kavya shocked to the core which she don't wished to hear from his mouth that worst nightmare happened today laksh confessed that he is loving ragini .. 

kavya standing there helplessly she held her fist in angry .. i think u got ur answer now leave from my room he said to her angrily .. she stamped her foot nd about to go he said stop there .. 

yes laksh she said .. i won't see u here tomorrow morning hope u get wt i said take one of my driver nd reach ur home safe nd haan when u r leaving pls close the door he said in deathly glare ... kavya felt like burning alive in his anger she nod nd left from there ... once she reached her room she shocked to see tommy tore her costly dresses nd messed up her make up items .. u stupid dog wt the hell is this ? its starts to bark on her she scared to hell when she remind about the way tommy bite rohith she gulped in fear nd rushed out without taking her things too.. 

now scene shifted to raglak ragini is sleeping in his chest cuddling him like an kid she is not in her sense laksh remind whatever he said to kavya yes i am right .. i love ragini till i misunderstood its just an respect or an attraction but today i spoke out from my heart i really loved ragini that is y i was concerned of her ...ragini tears always stabbed me like an sharp weapon , her pain were pinch my hearts ... that anger was genuine one i couldn't see her in such state i felt my world is moving up nd down i wanna kill him that is wt said in my mind .. her happiness is mine too i felt like hell whenever she hide herself from me her innocence made me fall for her i really love u ragini he said kissing her forehead ... tears rolled down to his eyes seeing tears in her eyes he wiped it nd kissed on her eyes gently .. he took her more closely into his embrace he felt heaven near her ... 

screen froze 

precap : unexpected twist 

guys leave ur cmnts