Part 21

Tale of love story 

     part - 21 

recap ( raglak turns to an good friends .. laksh decided to sacrifice his love for ragini ..laksh starts to search krish .. dp paralysed ) 

it was an unexpected news to everyone even ap was broken by his state whatever it is he is her husband how could an woman like ap stay there like an stone she fell into an deep pain only ragini is there to give hope to ap laksh also in devastated state ragini couldn't see him in such state she gave shoulder to him to let him cry out heart out ... 

treatment is going on doc said someone must take care of him ragini agreed to take care of dp laksh felt bliss to have her in his life she is taking care of him like a kid laksh always used to admire her in this time he was pushed into an business field behalf of his father without option he took over all business cz doc said his pappa got sudden shock that is y he was paralysed he will get well soon so he is taking care of all business instead of him he will handover everything to him once he got well .. ragini is giving assurance to laksh she will take care of both ap nd dp u don't worry .. 

few days passed dp can able to speak now ... he asked laksh to meet him once , he came back to mm to met his father .. ap nd ragini is there dp looked laksh nd said laksh i am really sry i know u don't like to enter in this business field cz of my health problem u r forced to do this all .. papa wt r u saying i will do everything for u don't say anything like this all over its our business we wanna take care of it i knew u worked very hard to build this empire i won't be a reason to destroy it he said holding his hand .. dp said laksh i am sorry i done an big mistake 

mistakes ? 

yes my son i spend all money nd property in the xyzzz project once its done we will be an multi millioner i knew its my greedy but wt to do i wish to see my son as a millioner .. ok papa wt ws mistake in it .. laksh i signed it without reading properly it was an agreement for heirs .. i knew it that is y i registered in ur name but i doesn't know u should be married for it .. if they comes to know u r not married yet then they will cancel it we will loss all our property .. wt ? 

yes laksh even i can't able to arrange ur mrg now they will comes to knew it somehow cz single news about us will spread like an fire in social media so i am struck in it .. ap looking dp strangely .. ragini felt pity for them .. 

now wt to do papa ? its ok i will earn money for u ...let it be 

no laksh i worked hard for this now i can't able to think about an middle class life .. papa we r helpless here try to understand .. still one option is left here laksh .. wt was that papa ? 

marry an girl secretly laksh let do it as an register marriage .. laksh was shocked to the core marriage ? his heart beats raised he can't able to think an girl in his life instead of ragini he is totally devastated now .. he is stuck inbetween his love nd family .. plz laksh he shed his tears laksh nod hmm without option but inside he was broken badly without uttering any word he rushed to his room .. ragini looked him with teary eyes 

ap asked ragini to bring hot water to dp ..she nod nd went out .. ap stared dp in angrily so this is ur trick right to convince laksh ? y did u betraying ur own son ? i felt pity on him cz he is believing u blindly i hate u for this u r not faithful soul to anyone u r always behind the money i don't think will this money save u one day .. but remind one thing truth will come out one day that day ur son will hate u like hell i doesn't know how much it will hurt him the person he thought as his role model was not worth to be an human also ? dp laughed devilish nd got up from his bed dog keeps bark i don't care he is my son so will obey my words u can't do anything in it ... yes i can't but god can mark my words she said left from there ... 

soon marriage arrangements started dp is sitting on wheel chair now nd ordering everyone no one asked about the bride yet ..its an simple marriage better to say secret marriage .. ragini is doing all arrangements for his marriage along with servants ap looked her with teary eyes laksh is not coming out of his room that much the pain he going through only he knew well .. 

pandith is chanting the mantras laksh was sitting on the mandap he have no idea about the bride dp asked ragini to bring the bride laksh looked ragini with teary eyes his heart pinched seeing her .. soon bride taken to mandap he is still remembering about ragini nd her memories nd doing all rituals lifelessly both groom nd bride held each other hand nd doing pooja .. both took 7 rounds around the holy fire nuptial chain forward to his hand he looked ap she is looking him back with teary eyes dp smiled looking him after laksh change his gaze he smirked looking him its time to tie the knot on ur girl pandith said he closed his eyes nd tied it on her neck he open his eyes ragini is standing their with teary eyes he closed his eyes let the tears fall down nd open his eyes again she is not there ... now fill her hair line priest said he took pinch of vermillion nd filled her hairline his eyes met with that girl he widen his eyes seeing that girl his world shattered for an moment .. here dp smirking looking him ap eyes filled with tears he looked ap she is giving emotionless look .. he muttered raginii .. yes that girl none other than our ragini whom laksh married ... ( he saw imaginary ragini while tie knot on ragini neck ) i think no confusion here.... 

screen froze on ragini teary face laksh shocked face dp smirking face .. 

guyz leave ur cmnts abt this epi i know i create an mess here ...many puzzle is yet to solve so keep tune with this ff to know more ...