My Wonderful, Safe Travels

Hello Lovely Readers!

I am sorry for the late update, I accidentally may or may not have gotten high earlier this past week and kind of made some adjustments to my chapter/deleted it and wrote something completely different that really should not have ever been written. Le Whoops. Anyway, now we all know that I am a terrible role model to have, feel free to give me a follow, message, comment, vote, etc. because you know you want to.

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

"I am going to need your hair clip, Irene," I told her, holding out my chained hands to take it directly from the back of her hair. She stiffened when I grabbed it from her person.

"Why do you need such a thing?" She asked, and I snickered slightly as I started to work on the lock on my feet. There was no way I would be able to reach the lock on my hands, but at least with my feet free, I would be able to run.

Besides, I didn't need free hands to take out these men. I just needed to be able to make sure the others would get to safety, first.

"You pickin' the lock?" Anthony asked, looking at me curiously.

I eyed the boy sharply. "You know how?"

He looked to Irene, Elfhild, Timmy, and then back to me as if he were searching to see if anyone would snitch on him later. A part of me wanted to scare the kid into helping, but I doubted with the others it would get too far.

Anthony shrugged, having made up his mind. "Sometimes I gotta get some food for my lil sis."

I grinned. "Willing to help me out?"

The dark-haired boy eyed me curiously. "Would you get me out of here, then?" He looked at Timmy quickly. "And Timmy too. You gots to take both of us."

"No one gets left behind," I affirmed. "Now do you want to get me out of these chains?"

His answering grin was all I needed to put the rest of my plan into play.

After he finished canoodling me out of the restraints, I was the first to rub his hair in silent affection. "You did good, kiddo."

Anthony looked to Timmy in shock, who merely smiled at his friend. I suppose he wasn't used to hearing too many compliments being friends with that young genius, so a part of me was proud to be able to give the kid a moment of heroism.

At least, so that he can look onto the memory somewhat fondly.

"The next moment this carriage stops, we are going to escape," I told them. "I am going to distract them and you lot are going to get out of the area, just in time for me to get rid of them."

Elfhilda looked at me oddly. "How will you do that? They are strong grown men who-"

I rolled my eyes. "They are strong men, but they got the jump on me earlier and this time it's my turn to pay them back in full. Now, I don't want you all going too far away, considering we might be nowhere near civilization, and we are going to need this carriage and horses to make the trip back."

Nods and shifty looks fed my vision. "How are you going to get them all at once?" Nesta asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Would it not be impossible given there are five men in total? You-"

"There are five men?" I asked as a diversion started to play out in my mind. Nods were given again, and a giddy feeling pooled in my stomach. Or was that vomit?

Oh, well.

I would obviously need to use my powers, but they might already be aware of it and try and knock me out. Actually, I would be surprised if they didn't know about my powers, as I was obviously targeted since Elrohir was not taken as well.