Meeting Salamander the Wizard and Lord McDicks

Hi there!
Thank you so much for reading, I love you all for the support you give me! Any feedback is so nice to hear, it really makes this process a lot more fun (especially when my trustee muse Carl goes missing). Mid-Terms are over, and now I can get back to more writing, so YAY!

HMU in the comments, messages, etc. if you have any questions or comments 😊

Special thanks to: Starryeyedbookwyrm, thatsallme03, AileenOverlord, sugar_skull_lover, and spookyjimbo for the comments y'all made!

Cheers! 😊

Ally Layne.

As soon as I was brought to the council room by Arwen, I realized a few things. One: the race of elves must be completely flawless. Two: leather pants may look bad-ass, but they're really freaking uncomfortable. And three: all wizards look like grandpas.

Other than that, it was tame to the stuff that the Olympians get up to.

Lord Elrond was standing at the head of a table, and Lady Galadriel was to his left, along with another perfect-looking blonde elf standing to her side. By the way that his hand was placed on her lower back, I assumed this was the elf she was married to if they have weddings in this world.

On Elrond's other side were a few different elves that I didn't recognize, along with the elf-man Lindir. Two of them had the same hair as Arwen and her father and were completely identical, so I supposed they must have been related to the Lord and Lady on some level.

On the other end of the table, an old guy with a long, white beard stood there solemnly. He was wearing white robes and held a staff that came up to his elbow. Something about him didn't sit well with me, and there was a look in his dark eyes that made me squirm where I stood.

The man to his left was another older dude, but instead of the white theme the other one had going on, this dude was decked out in grey. He wasn't quite as stoic as the other one, and there was a mischievous glint to his eyes that I could relate to.

It was silent, and everyone was staring at the two of us.

"May I introduce Lady Persephone and my daughter, Lady Arwen," Lord Elrond spoke, introducing the two for possibly courtier purposes.

"This is the one who appeared in your study?" The old white dude asked, his voice coming out as a dark rasp.

"Indeed."

The man let out a little "humph" at Elrond's introduction, then promptly turned to the others in the room. "I believe we should start before Lady Persephone decides to scurry away."

My eyebrows raised, but I didn't jump into the little trap he laid.

After a few moments of pause, Elrond started to do the introductions. "Lady Persephone, you know Lady Galadriel," he prompted.

I nodded. "It is a pleasure to see you again, Lady Persephone," she voiced, giving me a short nod in acceptance. I couldn't help but smile at the Lady, who I knew would be a strong ally.

"You too, Lady Galadriel."

"This is her husband, the Lord of Lórien, Lord Celeborn," Elrond continued. He offered me a kind nod, and I did the same.

"These are the wizards, Saruman the White and Gandalf the Grey." He gestured to the two older guys. "They are two of the protectors of Arda."

Saruman nodded tightly, not bothering to make eye contact. I had a feeling the two of us weren't going to be getting along so well, but that wasn't anything new. On the other hand, Gandalf grinned and gave a small bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Persephone."