I've Been Demigod-napped

I would say sorry about leaving you all on a cliffhanger, but I can't help myself sometimes. A recent change in my medication has kept me from being able to write too much, but the next chapter should be out as scheduled. Remember to read, comment, send me a message, vote, shoot me a follow, and stay tuned for the next chapter :) Thank you all for your support!

XOXO Ally Layne

---

It was a jolt coming from the carriage I was being carried in that ultimately woke me from my unconsciousness. Immediately, I was met with a massive headache that stemmed from the back of my head, the place I last remember being hit.

I was sure there was a massive knot there for good measure and didn't dare move my head from where it hung with my chin to my chest. I doubt I could lift my head even if I wanted to, purely from nausea the blow had caused me.

I've had concussions before so I was well aware that I was sporting a particularly nasty one right now.

This wasn't the first time I had ever been kidnapped, and unfortunately probably wouldn't be the last. I had a perchance to find trouble wherever I went, which was all too obvious to me now.

Dear gods, Glorfindel is going to freak out.

No, he's probably going to do worse than that, but for the sake of Imladris, I'll hope for the best.

I thought back to the last memory I had- when Elrohir had been hit with an arrow. Oh gods, I hope he's okay. Elladan had just had the same thing happen, and I was there for that, too. But this time, I didn't use my water powers to stop it, there was no time...

I had frozen, been too scared to rely on my instincts, and had probably gotten another friend killed because of it.

A tear slid from my eye, falling down my cheek and onto the cloak that still surrounded me.

I still had my cloak.

My hands were bound, but I still had my cloak. I looked down at my thighs and sighed when I noticed that the daggers had been taken. But I felt a familiar trace of my prized pen on my side and knew that there was hope.

Well, if these kidnappers happened to be monsters or orcs.

But from the voices that sounded from the front of this carriage... or rather, a transport for cargo, human cargo by the looks of those who surrounded me, the ones who had kidnapped me weren't orcs after all.

Humans.

These people were humans. I knew that the arrow lodged in Elrohir's chest didn't look like the one Elladan had gotten stabbed into him, nor the ones that fellow elves had in their quivers. These were humans.

Monsters, yeah, but they were human. Just monsters to the core. And unfortunately for me, that made them far more dangerous because of it. Humans are unpredictable. Humans have a mind of their own and sometimes can act on tact or no tact or maybe both.

Can't trust humans, that's for sure.

I'd rather face an army of orcs than be where I am now, but I gotta do what I can with the situation.

I let out a low hiss when I moved my neck to see who was in the back of this cargo carriage with me and was sickened by what I saw.

There were three young girls, who all had to be under the age of eight, two young boys around that same age, three teenage girls who didn't look to be too much younger than me, and two women that look to be a few years older than me.