10

That evening I shower and put in this:

 I walk upstairs for the first time since the fight and can feel the tension in the room

I walk upstairs for the first time since the fight and can feel the tension in the room. I walk over to sit by the island and Anthony is ordering Chick-fil-A. "Want anything?" He asks. I shake my head. As I sit on my phone at the island I feel arms wrap around my waist. It was Jaden. He rests his head on top of mine and says "we all gonna chat in the games room, cmon" he spins my chair so I'm facing him and he gently grabs my face. I look into his crystal blue eyes and he says "Your gonna be fine, josh and I are gonna be right next to you the whole time." He kisses my forehead nose and lips and we walk into the lounge.

Jaden POV

she goes and sits next to josh and I go sit next to her. "Bryce and Grace and everyone else I want no shouting" griffin starts. Okay Bryce I'm gonna let you start "well all I could see was that I was enjoying my time outside but little grace had to start a fight with my girlfriend by pushing her against the counter and making her hurt her back! Like what the fuck grace" she shouts at her. "She may have 'hurt her back' but atleast I didn't give her a fucked up lip and face!" She screams at him and I look at josh and he's getting nervous. I put my hand over her, trying to get her to just relax and sit back. "Grace? What do you have to say for yourself?" Griffin says. "Well I just went inside to get some water because I didn't want to start more shit with her and she comes up to me, starts calling me these names and when I told her to move, she didn't so I pushed her" a tear rolls down her cheek and I want to wipe it but I know I need to stay out of this. "Listen Bryce, we didn't want to tell you but Addison said some mean shit about grace on Twitter and it got retweeted thousands of times" josh steps in. All the boys go into Twitter and see addisons comment. They were in shock. "And while I was just trying to stay away from her, she came up to me and started with me" grace continues.

Grace POV

Bryce now holding his head in his hands I walk over to him and sit next to him. I go to hug him and I can hear he's about to cry. "I'm sorry" he says to me because he felt bad of accusing me. "It's okay" I say and rub his back. We stands up and so do I and we hug. The boys started playing games and they all ate dinner. It was 1am and I was super tired. I said goodnight to all the boys and nessa and then went to lay in bed. I hear my door creek open and Jaden come inside. "What's up babe?" I ask and he comes to sit on the edge of my bed. "Gracie, I can't sleep because you I can't stop thinking about you" I sit and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a little peck on the lips. He gets on top of me and presses his lips against mine. I finally loosen up and slide my tongue into his mouth. He slides his into mine and we get more intermittent. I take off his shirt while we're kissing and he takes off mine (no I don't have a bra on) he kisses my neck and gives me hickies that are gonna be seriously hard to cover up and start breathing heavily but I do the same to him. I flip us over so I'm on top and kiss his neck. I pull away and lay beside him. We spooned the whole night and fell asleep together.

>>>>the next day<<<<

I wake up to find my self buried in jadens chest and his arms around me. I try to slip away and as I sit up he grabs my hips. "Noooo, lets cuddle for a little longer." He says in a groggy voice. The someone knocks on the door. "Grace?" ones of the boys said but I couldn't figure out who. "Shit" I say and Jaden sits up faster than ever. "Pass me your shirt" I whisper shout and he leans over and does so.
"Uhh come in" I say and kio comes in. "Hey" I say and he just stares at Jaden and I. "Oh it's not what it looks like bro" he says and kio just rolls his eyes. "What's up?" I say. "Oh the boys just asked me to tell you two, since you guys are the only ones not awake, that we all have an interview today, including you, because they want to meet the new member of swayla" "oh shit okay, what time?" "In two hours" he says calmly . "Fuck" I say and rush out of bed in jadens oversized t-shirt.

Jaden goes upstairs and I start getting ready. I lightly curled my hair and did this hairstyle:

////GRACES HAIR IS BROWN THOUGH//// And then I do my makeup routine (concealer, bronser, highlight, blush, neutral eyeshadow and mascara) I put on this outfit and walk upstairs:

And then I do my makeup routine (concealer, bronser, highlight, blush, neutral eyeshadow and mascara) I put on this outfit and walk upstairs:

////GRACES HAIR IS BROWN THOUGH//// And then I do my makeup routine (concealer, bronser, highlight, blush, neutral eyeshadow and mascara) I put on this outfit and walk upstairs:

I was so nervous for the interview that I couldn't even think about eating breakfast. By this point the interviewers were coming over in 45 minutes. "Morning sis" josh said and came to make him self some food. "Morning!" I said and looked at my phone. "You alright?" He asks me. "Yea I'm just nervous for this interview stuff" I replied and started twiddling with my fingers. "Gracie, your gonna be fine, your gonna be a natural" he says trying to reassure me, "want some breakfast?" he asks. "It's okay, I'm to nervous to eat right now" I say and before I can walk away he says, "Gracie, you gotta eat something". "Josh seriously I'm okay" I say and walk over to the lounge, where Anthony and Q are making tiktoks, and sit on the couch and just watch and laugh. "Wanna join?" Anthony asks. "You know what, why not" I laugh and join in and we do the 'party girl' dance. I start laughing so hard I can't breathe. Anthony posts it and it immediately blows up.