11

(BTW IN ALL OF THIS NESSA WAS OUT IF THE HOUSE AT A MEETING)

There's a knock at the door and my heart drops to my chest. We all walk towards the door and kio and Jaden run up the stairs. Jaden comes and gives me a kiss and wraps his arms around my neck. "Grace, why are you so freezing?" he bends down and whispers in my ear. "What do you mean I'm fine?" I ask even though he was completely right. "You sure?" he says still concerned "Promise" I look up and kiss his cheek. The whole crew walks in and a rush of adrenaline comes through me. They set up outside by the pool and we all wait inside while they interview us one by one. Bryce was first, then Anthony and Q, then me, then griffin and kio and last was josh and Jaden. They called me outside and I sat on the edge hot tub and they started with the questions.

//// I = interviewer/////

I: so, Grace, how does it feel to be living in the sway house?
Gra: uhhh, I mean it's really good even though it's with a bunch of crazy boys, we always have fun.
I: I mean how could you not! So there's news going around that you and Jaden are a thing.... is this true?
Gra: haha yea it's true
I: how do you think mads feels about this?
Gra: well I have a lot of respect for mads and she's just like the sweetest girl ever so I mean if she ever did disagree with it I would hope she would come to me but I mean we talk on Instagram sometimes and she says she's happy for me and supports it so yea
I: speaking of the tiktok girls... what's going on between you and Addison Rae?
Gra: no comment *scoffs*
I: well thank you, Hollywire this is Grace Richards and we will be back with griffin Johnson and kio cyr next up.

They cut the cameras and I shake their hands and walk inside. "See Gracie, you were great" josh said and gave me a hug. "Well done baby" Jaden said and kissed my forehead. "Grace your still freezing" Jaden says, "come, we are gonna put a hoodie on you" and he gently grabs my hand and pulls me towards the stairs. "Jaden I'm fine, your speaking soon anyway" "Grace seriously let's get one" I give in and we go to his room. He goes into his draw and gives me this hoodie:

 We go upstairs and josh and Jaden go outside for their interview

We go upstairs and josh and Jaden go outside for their interview. I go sit at the kitchen island and lay my head on my forearm because I don't feel so good. Q walks in. "You alright?" he puts his hand on my shoulder. I give a thumbs up and he just laughs. "Want lunch?" He asks, "we ordering chipotle.." "I'm okay, not hungry"

Quinton POV
"I'm okay, not hungry" she says still lying in her arms. She then lifts her head up and I look at her. She looks as white as snow. "Grace are you okay?!" I asked worried, "You so pale!" I walk up to her and touch her hand. "Grace what the fuck, your freezing!" I say abit nervous. She stands up and before she can take another step she faints. She hit the ground hard and run up to her. "Griffin, Anthony, guys I need help!!" I shout and they come running in. "Holy shit" Anthony says and griffin comes over and kneals down. Grace now lying flat on the floor, pale pale pale and completely out cold, griffin puts his hand on her forehead. "Why is she so cold?" He asks shocked. "I have no clue" I respond and josh and Jaden enter the room. "What the fuck?" Jaden asks and bends down and rubs her face gently, "I don't get it she's still freezing" he says shocked. "What do you mean still?" Josh asks. "Well she was cold when the interviewers first came in, then when she finished her part she was colder and now she's just ice ice cold and I don't get it because I gave her a hoodie." Josh looks up. "Shit" he says and all the boys look at him. "What?!" I ask scared. "This has happened before." "Well what is it?" Bryce asks. "This usually happens when she hasn't eaten in a few days due to like her anxiety levels and stress and shit like that." Then Grace starts to move her head a bit.

Grace POV

I open my eyes to see all the boys were standing above me. "What happened?" I asked. "You were out cold" Q says. Kio grabs my left arm and Q grabs my right. They lift me up and make me sit ontop of the island counter. I get a huge head rush and feel myself falling forewords. Josh catches my shoulders and pushes me back up. Now that I'm on his level I lean my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hand on my head and scratches it softly. "I'm sorry" I blurt out. "It okay sis, I just have one question". "sure" I say still resting on his shoulder. "when was the last time you ate?"  As soon as he said that I know was gonna be in big shit. I sigh. I can feel all the boys now looking at me. I lift my head up and look into his eyes. "Breakfast" I say and josh gets confused. They all go silent. Then Griffin asks the dreaded question, "breakfast when?"
I feel all the eyes come back. I return to my postion back on joshs shoulder and my arms around his neck and sit in silence. "Grace breakfast when!" Jaden raises his voice now. "Breakfast on the morning of the pool party" I say. "For fuck sakes Gracie" josh says and I lift my head up. "Gracie that was 2 whole fucking days ago" Jaden shouts and I hear Griffin telling him to calm down. "Gracie? Why?" Josh says in a soft voice. "I dunno I just wasn't hungry because I guess and with all these events and the drama, I just didn't think about it" I say looking at josh straight I'm the eyes. Jaden storms out and down the stairs and my heart drops to my stomach. I press my head on joshs shoulder again and sigh. "It's okay, we will sort him out later, Anthony, order chipotle, and just get everyone burritos and cokes. Grace if you don't eat that whole thing I'm gonna stuff it down you" everyone laughs and I just sit there on joshs shoulder and don't move. Everyone eats there food, expect for Jaden who hasn't come out if his room since he stormed out. I only ate half of mine and decided to go down to jadens room while the boys played fortnight. I go downstairs and knock on the door. "Don't come in" he says and he sounded like he had been crying. "Jaden it's Gracie, I just wanna talk" I hear the lock click open and I go inside. He is sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. "Jaden?" I say worried. He sits in silence. I place my hand on his head and he shakes me off. "Jaden please can we just talk" I say and he goes off. "Grace, do you understand what could have happened to you, you could have landed up in hospital or even died, do you get that?!"  I gently grab his face and wipe the tears off this cheeks "But I didn't, and I'm really really sorry about all of this I'll make it up to you but for now I'm okay alright I'm okay!" I say looking right in his bright blue eyes. He goes right in a kisses me. Pressing his soft lips against mine we kiss and he pulls away but at the same time pulls me in for a tight hug. We hug for a long time and then walk upstairs to eat. We finish our food where all the boys were playing games and stuff. I finish my food and we cuddle on the couch and we all watch a movie.

Jaden POV

Half way through the movie I realize she fell asleep. "I'm gonna take her to bed and then go to bed". I get up and try to pick her up in bridal style without waking her up. I take her to her room and lay her on her bed and tuck her in. I walk back to my room, take off my shirt and get into bed. I'm sitting on my phone looking at Instagram edits when I hear the door open. it's Gracie. I laugh, put my phone down and open my arms up. she runs and jumps onto me and we cuddle. "You don't think Josh will mind?" I whisper to her. "I don't care" she giggles and I just laugh. We carry on cuddling and fall asleep