06

We get into the cars and start to drive. As we drive along Kio decides to start conversation. "You excited to meet everyone, Grace?" He asks me.

Gra: Uhh yea, I'd say more nervous but yea
K: what why?
Gra: uhh because I don't wanna be judged and I don't know how to dance which won't be very good when they wanna make tiktoks and stuff
Everyone starts laughing
Ja: you'll be fine, don't even stress about it

and when Jaden says that I feel like everything kinda just went away. I look at him and he looks at me. Our eyes lock and Q notices. I notice him looking back at us and I look away because I know he's gonna say something to josh and I'm not ready to take that on. We arrive at the hype house and meet up with everyone in griffins car. We all walk up together and go inside. I walk in and my heart skips a beat. I grab onto Josh's sleeve.

Josh POV

She grabs onto my hoodie sleeve and tugs it down. She looks at me with these eyes like she's scared to death. "You wanna talk outside?" I ask and she nods her head. We walk outside and I close the front door.

Gra: "Josh I'm scared for my life"
Jo: you have no reason to be, they will love you
Gra: Josh I really don't wanna go In there.
Jo: Gracie, I'll stick by your side the whole time
Gra: yea okay
Jo: you got this GG

I kiss her forehead and we walk inside. Immediately charli and avani come over to us. "Hey, I'm charli! It's so nice to meet you" "and I'm avani, Anthony's girlfriend, your really pretty!" "I'm grace, it's nice to meet you guys" we all walk over to the couch and I introduce grace to everyone. "Guys meet my little sister Grace" I announce to everyone. They all say hi and some come up to her but she never leaves my side. I sit on the couch and talk to Alex and Griff and Grace is right next to me. Charli, Avani and Addison come over to talk to her.

Grace POV

When Charli, Avani and Addison come over I get a bit nervous. Charli and Avani sit on the same couch as me and Addison on a chair next to the couch. As we talk along and they ask me questions about myself I get a really weird vibe from Addison. She just keeps on giving me these death stares and I start to get uncomfortable. When they get up and walk away, I go to use the bathroom. I look for it everywhere and can't seem to find it. I go upstairs and open a door and close it because it still wasn't the bathroom. I turn around and see Addison staring at me. "Looking for something?" she says in a really rude tone. "Uhh yea, just the bathroom". "Straight down the hall" I start to walk and she grabs my wrist, "and if you ever try to take my friends away from me again, I'll make you the most hated person on the internet." she says in a quiet shout. I walk to the bathroom and close the door and can't seem to think of what I did. I do my business and walk out the bathroom. I walk downstairs and there's Addison smiling and laughing. I walk over and sit next to josh. about half and hour later we decided to leave. We get up and charli and Avani hug me goodbye. "Hey grace lets hug before you leave!" Addison shouts in a sweet voice. She pulls me in and comes up close to my ear, "if you tell anyone about our little talk upstairs your dead." and she squeezes me and let's go and I walk over to Jaden. "You alright?" he asks softly. "uhh yea for sure". He gives me this look like he doesn't believe me and I just plaster a fake smile across my face. We get into the cars and drive back to sway.

>>>skip drive to sway house<<<<

When we get back to the house, I go sit at the island and look at my phone. Jaden made the boys all chicken for dinner but I wasn't hungry. I go stand next to him at the stove to get water. "Your really pretty you know." he blurts out. I look at him, "thank you" I say and smile and blush and then look down. "And I want what happened last night to happen again if you want." He continues. He walks up to me and presses me against the counter. He lifts me up so I'm sitting on the counter and he stares into my eyes. "I do to" I say quietly and so he gently presses his soft lips against mine. It was amazing and I loved it. We kiss and it feels like nothing else matters. He holds my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Wtf!" I voice shouts. We quickly pull away.