01

Grace POV
"Gracie...... Gracie" josh whisper shouts as he shakes me awake. "yea?" I respond in a sleepy voice. "We gonna miss our flight, it's time to get up" he says sweetly "Go brush your teeth, put on some warm clothes and lets go, the Uber is gonna be here soon and I'm making an Eggo for you". I get up and do what he says, I brush my teeth and then put on this:

 I get up and do what he says, I brush my teeth and then put on this:

I come downstairs and see the suitcases by the door

I come downstairs and see the suitcases by the door. "the ubers here, lets go!" Josh says. I say goodbye to Coco (my gran and grandpas cat because we have been staying with them since the accent) and we walk out the door into the Uber

* TIME SKIP <<<< THE AIRPORT *

We get to the airport and head for our gate. We sit in the chairs they provide and I put my AirPods in. An hour later our plane is called to board and josh finds our seat. Josh takes out one of my AirPods and says "Toronto to LA is a long flight, I want you to get some sleep" "I will I promise" I reply and we take off. I lay my head on joshes shoulder and close my eyes, "I love you big bro" I say to josh. "love you to sis" he says and kisses my forehead and I fall asleep. I wake up and everyone is standing, waiting to leave the plane. "Morning sleepyhead" josh says with a smile on his face. "Morning" I say while I yawn and stretch. we get off the plane and josh starts to smile. I see some guy pull him in for a big hug...

Josh POV

I see Bryce and I get so excited. We pull in for a big hug and pat eachother on the back. "Aahh so good to see you again dude" Bryce says with a huge smile on his face. "I know, holy shit" I respond. "You must be grace?" Bryce says "yea.." she responds shyly. "Well I'm Bryce, it's nice to meet you" but she just looks down. "She's a bit shy" I clarify and Bryce nods and I can see he understands. We walk over to Bryce's car and he goes to sit in the drivers seat while I put grace and mines suitcases in the boot. "Gracie, you can't be shy, it's all gonna be okay, everyone is really nice and especially don't be shy of the boys since you are going to be living with them" I say in the sweetest way I can. "I'll try my best" she respond with her head down. "That's all I want, cmon let's get going". we hop in the car and head to sway la....