18

the next morning I was eating cereal at the island in the kitchen when the boys walk in. "Grace, were having a party tonight" josh announces while he walks into the room. Jaden kisses the back of my head and hugs my from behind. "Okay cool" I say and I get kinda of excited. the day goes on and it's around 5pm and the party starts at 7. Nessa came over and got ready with me. It was a casual but classy party so we still wore dresses.

Nessa outfit:

My outfit:

And nessa wore basically the same heels as me

And nessa wore basically the same heels as me. We did our makeup and curled out hair and then went downstairs. "You look so good!" Josh said to nessa and I when we walked into the lounge. nessa went to hug him and sit next to him. I went to sit next to Jaden and he put his arm around me. "I've never seen a more beautiful girl in my life" he whispered in my ear and I just blushed. Everyone started coming at around 7:15 and the house was full by 7:30. "Hey guys" I said walking over to where Avani, charli, addison and nessa were standing. "Hey pretty girl" charli said and we talked for a bit on the couch. Me and nessa eventually went to go find josh and Jaden. I walked towards the open bar and I was shocked at what I saw. Jaden was sitting there kissing another girl while josh was no where to be seen. "J-Jaden?" I stuttered trying to hold back my tears. "Shit... grace let me explain" He said and he looked drunk but that was no excuse. I ran up the stairs, into my room and locked the door. I couldn't believe what just happened. He was cheating on me. I slide down my door and just sobbed when I knew no one could see me. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Babe it's just me" nessa said and I opened the door for her. "What happened?" She said cupping my face and pouting. "Jaden was kissing another girl" I said through my sobs. "What!" She said concerned. "Aww I'm so sorry" she carried on. I rested my head on her shoulder and just cried while she rubbed my back. "Cmon lets get into some comfy clothes and watch a movie" she insisted. We changed into joggers and hoodies, took off our makeup and opened my laptop to watch Netflix. I then fell asleep because my eyes were tired from all the crying. I woke up the next morning and nessa was gone. She was probably in joshs room. I took out my phone and scrolled through my social media's. While on Instagram, a post from tiktok room came up. It was a picture of Jaden kissing some girl that wasn't me. I started to tear up and the memories flooded my mind. I couldn't believe he did that no matter how drunk he was. Then there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I choked a bit. "Josh" the voice said and josh came into my room. He had just woken up so he got into my bed with me. "I'm sorry about what happened last night" he said while stroking my hair. "It's fine" I say while I dig my head into my mattress. "Are you gonna talk to him?" He asked concerned. "If he's man enough to come in here and apologize I'll think about it" I said back. "Okay well I'm going up to make breakfast, your having cereal or something" he said strictly. "Not hungry" I said before he walked out. "I don't care" he shouted from the hallway and closed my door. I just lay there and thought about everything. I was literally heartbroken. The day went on and I stayed in my room the whole day. Josh brought me food but I didn't eat it and didn't care what kind of disorder I had either. Josh came in again and noticed the cereal from this morning and the sandwich from lunch. "Grace you need to eat" he said. "I'm fine, really" I said.