15

>>>> a week later <<<<<

Grace POV
Jaden had a cold yesterday so he didn't want me sleeping with him. So I woke up around 9am in my room and looked over to my phone. I looked through my messages and had some from the sway gc, the girls gc (nessa, charli, avani, Olivia and I) and from LUKE? what the fuck. Why is he messaging me. I open the chat.
Grace
Luke

Hey gracie . heard you we're living in LA. I'm here atm too. we should meet up.

why would I meet up with you?

Because I wanna see you. I love you

I have a boyfriend now and we're not friends

Whatever you slag I'll find you though

My heart drops at the last message. It always hurts when people call you that and he used to say it all the time when we were together. It just brought back so many unwanted memories. There was a knock on my door that pulled me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I say and josh opens the door. "Morning G, were going to the mall today with the guys and some of the girls. I made you breakfast it's waiting upstairs. We leaving in an hour." He says and walks out. I start to get ready for the day. I straighten my hair and put on light makeup with this outfit:

 I straighten my hair and put on light makeup with this outfit:

I walked downstairs to eat the eggs josh made me. Everyone is sitting in the lounge so I take my plate and go eat there. I sit down next to Jaden and he puts his arm around me as I lay my head against his shoulder. I decide to ignore the messages that happen between Luke and I this morning because it's irrelevant. I walk back into the kitchen to clean my plate when Jaden walks in with a pretty angry look on his face. "What's the matter?" I ask confused. "Who's Luke?" He says. "What?" I ask confused. How did he know who Luke was. "Who is Luke?" He says showing me my phone screen. "And why the fuck is he texting you?" He says finishing off. "Why the fuck is who texting who?" Josh says walking in on the conversation. "This guy Luke, he's texting grace" Jaden says and shows josh the phone screen. "Grace why are you texting Luke" josh says concerned. "Who the fuck is luke?!" Jaden raises his voice. "Gracies ex" josh tells Jaden. "The abusive one?" Jaden asks confused. "Yea" josh responds still looking at me. I sit on the island and start to explain. "I woke up this morning to texts from him saying he wanted to meet up, I said no because I don't like him and I have a boyfriend and he told me how he loves me but then called me a slag so I just left it, I didn't carry on the conversation whatsoever". "I mean are you okay?" Josh asks concerned. "Yea-a" I say trying not to cry again. "Okay well I'm glad you left it alone" josh said and rubbed my back. I smiled at him and he left the room. I look over at Jaden. I cup his face and wrap my legs around his waist so he's standing between them and I say, "I'm not cheating on you and I never will" and push his hair back with my hand. he smiles and gently presses his lips against mine and then pulls away. "I love you grace" he says and my heart drops. He's never said that to me before. "I love you too" I say and he has a huge smile on his face. He comes and presses his lips against mine again and we get more intermit. We pull away and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

Josh, nessa, Anthony, Avani, charli, Quinton, kio, Olivia, Griffin, Dixie, Bryce, Jaden and I head off to the mall on two SUV's. Once we get there we all go our separate ways. The girls go shopping and the boys go and do there own thing. We decided to get drinks before heading off to shop. We stopped at pressed juicers to get smoothies. We walked around the shops and when we got to urban we all scattered around the store. I went to the bikini isle. "This would look good on you" a voice said from behind me...