12

Grace POV

The next day I wake up in jadens arms. I quietly crawl out of the bed and go upstairs to the kitchen. I see josh and griffin making eggs because they just finished working out. I sit there and lie on my forearms. "Morning sis, you a bit tired?" josh says and laughs. I just ignore them and suddenly josh slides a plate with a bagel on it towards me. "You better eat that" josh says with a serious and face and I don't argue but only manage to eat half. josh tells me I have a doctors appointment today. "What why" I asked because I really didn't want to go. "Because I need to be sure I know why the fuck you fainted" he said and a stern voice. "But we know it was just because I didn't eat and.." I say but he cuts me off with "Grace! We are going!" And he was serious.

I go into my room and put on this:

And do my usual morning routine. We get in the car and drive to the doctor. I was really nervous. We arrive and signed in. We sat in the waiting room and I couldn't stop tapping my leg up and down. josh put his hand on my knee and looked at me in the eyes. "It's all going to go fine, no need to stress" he says and pulls in me in for a side hug and kiss on my head. They call my name and we walk into the office.
They took some of my blood and did testing on it. Josh and I waited for an hour before they came back with the results. "So we did a few test and it came back saying she is suffering with anorexia" the doctor said. My heart dropped. "Grace have you been more than 2 days without food or water?" He asked me. "Uhh y-yea i guess" I said quietly. "Often?" he asks. "Yea mostly when I get nervous or stressed" I say and I can feel josh just looking down. "Well, josh your gonna need to keep a close eye on your sister here. She needs to start eating 3 meals a day and drinking more water. I'm also going to give you these pills that you need to take everyday for 2 weeks. We got into the car and drove home. "Josh, if you need to tell the boys this I don't want to be in the room, okay?" I said to him. "Yea, sure I'll tell them later." He winked at me and we walked into the sway house. I headed straight up the stairs and didn't make I contact with anyone, not even Jaden. I go into my room and close the door. I sit on my bed and breakdown. I really have anorexia. I cried and cried and eventually I could feel my breath getting shorter and shorter. I didn't have enough to call josh. I sit on my bed but can't calm myself down. My body is tingling and my legs feel like jelly but I need to get help. I open my door still panting like a dog. I get downstairs and all the boys were sitting in the lounge.

Josh POV

We walked into the sway house and grace just head straight for her room. Jaden looked at her and then at me very confused. We all gathered in the lounge and I told them what happened. "So the doctor took some blood and the results came back and he basically diagnosed her with anorexia" I said with my head down. The all had no words. "Holy shit" griffin said. "Yea" I said I'm disbelief. "J-josh" Grace says while standing in front of us in tears and very short breath. "Grace, what happened?" I say and stand up and slowly walk towards her. "I-I can't" she starts and she looks as if she's about to drop. I run up to her and catch her before she falls. "Someone get the pills in my drawer!" I shout to the boys and Quinton goes. I pick her up and take her and lay her down on the couch. Quinton comes downstairs with the pills and chucks them and I catch them. She takes them and falls asleep with in 2 minutes. I put her head on my lap and she's as cold as ice. I put a blanket over her and let her sleep there.

Grace POV

I wake up and look at josh. I smile and so does he. We all act like nothing happened. I get some water from the kitchen and see Jaden. We hug and he squeezes me tight. "I'm sorry about your doctors appointment" he says to me. "It's okay" I respond even though it's really not. Josh comes in and wants to talk to me and Jaden stays. "So Gracie, I have told the boys about the doctors appointment and we all wanna get you better but you got to listen to them when they say you must eat or drink or something" he says to me. I nod my head even though it's so embarrassing and he hugs me. "Oh and what do you guys want for dinner?" Jaden asks us since he was ordering. We decide on pizza and it arrives with in 10 minutes. They want me to eat 3 whole slices. I could never. I eat one and am already full. I look up and they shake their heads. "At least eat 2" griffin says to me and I shake my head. "I'll explode"I say but they won't let me leave until I do. I eat the second slice and feel like I'm going to vomit. I go to the bathroom and lean over the toilet and it all comes out without me even trying. Once I feel better I go into josh and Jadens room. "Uh guys?" I said. They were both in their beds and they looked up at me at the same time. "I know that face, what did you do" josh said and scoffed. "I kinda may have sorta-" I started but josh interrupted me with, "spit it out grace". "I vomited" I blurted out. "Graaacceee" Jaden moaned. "I didn't mean to but you guys made me eat to much" I crossed my arms. "It's fine, but your eating more tomorrow then" josh said strictly. "Fine" I said stubbornly. "My rooms also freezing, can I sleep in here" I said with a smile on my face. "Yea sure" Jaden said and opened his covers for me. Josh didn't seem to mind so I got in and all fell asleep. Jaden cuddled me since it was freezing outside, well for me atleast.