19

It was around 9pm the next day. I still hadn't left my room or eaten I knew josh was worried but I didn't care right now. there was a knock on my door and following it was Jaden. "What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. "I've come to apologize" he started off. I sat up and leaned against my headboard. I crossed my arms and he sat on the edge of my bed. "Grace I swear I didn't mean to kiss her, I was drunk okay and I know that's not an excuse but I wasn't thinking straight and I love you and really don't want to loose you because I wasn't thinking straight. I promise it will never happen again if you just give me a second chance" he said. I didn't know what to say. I really wanted to forgive him and he left me speechless. "It's okay but you're gonna have to give me time to earn my trust again because that broke me" I said with a tear running down my cheek. "I know, I'll do everything to get your trust okay" he said and came and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I leaned into his shoulder. "I'm really sorry" he said again. I dug my head into his chest and lay there. "Do you know who the girl you kissed was?" I asked. "Uh yea she was a friend from Tennessee" he said hesitantly. "Just a friend?" I lifted my head and looked at him. "My ex, from Tennessee, her name is kaylee, but she's nothing to me anymore" he said with confidence. I believed him. I lay back on his chest and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at around 8. Jaden was still asleep and he had his arms around my waist. I tried to quietly slide out of his arms. "Noooo" he tightened his grip and groaned in his morning voice, which by the way was very sexy. "I gotta get up" I wined. "No you really don't" he said. I didn't feel like arguing with him this early. I lay back down and he fell back asleep while I just went through my phone. Finally it was around 9:15 and he woke up. He kissed me on the forehead and we went downstairs. I sat at the island while josh was making me eggs and toast. "Glad to see you two made up, the tension in the house was getting unbearable" griffin said and we all laughed. We just chilled around that day and played video games and stuff like that. The next day was actually Jaden and I's 3 months. I was wondering if he would remeber. I woke up that morning by myself and scrolled through Instagram to see this..

@jadenhossler