13

I woke up to Jaden spooning me. "Morning sunshine" he says I'm his cute morning voice. "Morning" I said as a yawned and stretched. I turned around so I was facing him and cuddled into him chest. I turned around and grabbed my phone. I was scrolling though social media with Jaden leaning on my shoulder looking with me. I go into Snapchat and see this on Jadens story:

 I go into Snapchat and see this on Jadens story:

I felt him smile on my shoulder. I turned my neck and just laughed at him, "what I thought it was cute" he said in defense through his laughing. I just rolled my eyes at him and laughed. The morning went on. Jaden was on the computer, josh was on live stream and I was still in jadens bed watching tiktok. What it was comfortable and it was raining so it was cold beyond the blanket. All the boys were chilling and going in and out of josh's live stream. "Where's grace?" Josh read out a comment. "Oh she's in jadens bed" he said and moved out of the way so they could see me. I stuck my hand up and waved. "Grace come over here" josh said. "Noooo I'm so warm" I wined. "Jaden get your girl out of the bed" josh laughed at Jaden. Jaden got up from the computer and came over with a naughty smile on his face. "No no no no please don't" I begged as I giggled. "Jaden!" I screamed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "It's so colddddd" I wined. I was in Nike pros and one of jadens hoodies so the whole live could see my bum and a messy bun. I looked pretty ruff. He put me down so I was standing in front of him. He put his arms around my neck and rested his head ontop of mine. "My sister, ladies and gents" josh said and put his hands out like he was presenting me and laughed because I was a mess. I put my head in my hands and shook it. "I'm gonna kill all of you" I threatened them and laughed. "For all the girls that dream of living here, it's horrible bec-" I said to the livestream while giggling but got cut off by Jaden putting his hand over my mouth.  "She's just sad she gets bullied" josh said and I just crossed my arms. I got ready for the day. We were going to the hype house for Avani's birthday party tonight. I chilled for the day and went to get ready at around 4 since we were leaving at 6. I showered and got ready like this since it was a casual party:

 I showered and got ready like this since it was a casual party:

I then curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked downstairs and saw the boys in the living room on there phones. I sat next to josh and we just chilled until it was time to leave. We eventually left in 2 SUV's and arrived around 15 minutes later. I knew Addison wasn't going to be there since I heard the boys say she was back Louisiana to visit her family. So we walked in there and I hugged Avani and charli.  The boys went to say hi to their friends and I just hung out with the girls. Later on I saw Jaden and Bryce sitting on the couch with some other guys. I went over to them and sat next to Jaden. He put his hand on my thigh and introduced me. "Nick this is grace, joshs little sister and grace this is nick". I smiled and nick and he did the same.

(A/n ~ this is Nick Austin)

We all talked for a little and then I needed to use the bathroom. I walked upstairs and couldn't seem to find it. There were just a bunch of rooms. I looked in another door but it was just another room. I turned around to see nick. "Oh hi, you scared me" I said and giggled. "Oh sorry" he said. "I'm just looking for the bathroom" I said confused. "Here let me show you" he said sweetly and walked towards a door. He opened the door for me and I went inside but it was just another room. I was confused. He walked in behind me and closed the door. "This isn't the bathroom?" I said confused. He leaned into kiss me but I dodged him. "I'm sorry I'm dating Jaden" I said   "Okay and?" He said all cocky. "I'm loyal" I snapped back. He pushed me against a wall and held my hands above me. "Nick stop" I said trying to get out of his grip. He smashed his lips against mine aggressively. I didn't kiss back. "Nick let me go!" I shouted. He started to choke me. "One more word out if you and I'll do a lot worse" he whisper shouted. He gave me hickeys all over my neck and chest and I just cried. I was shaking the whole time but that didn't stop him. He moved to my lips but I didn't kiss back. He finished and started choking me again. "Tell anyone about this and that's the end of sway la's career, got it?" He said in my face. I just nodded and he let me go. I couldn't believe what just happened. He basically sexually assaulted me. I just cried at the thought of that. I ran into the bathroom and made sure no one could see I was crying. The hickeys weren't visible yet. I went downstairs and sat next to Jaden.

Jaden POV
Grace came back from the bathroom and sat next to me. She looked all shaken up. "You alright?" I asked and rubbed her leg. "Y-Yea" she stuttered. I knew something wasn't right. "I'll be right back" I said and quickly got up. I went over to josh who was standing with nessa. "Somethings not right with grace dude" I said kind of concerned. "What you mean?" Josh asked panicked. "I don't know, come sit with us and just watch her, she's all shaken up" I explained and they followed me to the couches. We sat down and josh looked at me concerned. "Hey, grace you sure your fine?" I asked again and glanced over at josh while saying it. "Yea-a of cours-se" she stuttered again. She started scratching her collarbone and that's when I knew she's was lying. "Okay" I said and we sat back. It was time to go home so we went back in the two SUV's. As soon as we got home grace ran up to her room and locked the door behind her. I didn't understand what was going on.

Grace POV
I ran upstairs and locked the door behind me. I started leaning on the door and just cried. I decided to go shower and wear clothes that would cover my neck. I cried the whole time I was in shower and felt myself starting to panick. I just let the water run on my face and take some deep breaths and I actually did calm down. I got out the shower and put on one of jadens hoodies and some shorts. I lay on my bed and couldn't stop thinking about it. Why me? Why did it have to be me? My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on my door. I wiped my face of the tears and went to unlock it. I saw josh and Jaden just standing there. "Hi" I chocked up. They both just came into my room and sat on my bed without me saying anything. "What happened at the party grace?" Josh raised his voice. "N-nothing" I responded. I knew I was a horrible liar but I did it anyway. "Your a horrible liar grace" Jaden said. "You went to the bathroom and then you came out and looked all flustered" josh stated. "Did you do something with someone?" Jaden asked looking a little hurt. "No" I blurted out. Jaden stood up and walked out, slamming the door behind him. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and I burst out crying. "Grace" josh sighed and shook his head. He walked out to. I couldn't believe what just happened. They didn't even let me tell my side. But I can't tell anyone otherwise he will ruin the houses name. Shit.