05

Jaden POV

I stand behind her waiting for her to turn around. she turns off the tap and turns around and see me standing there. I could tell she got a bit of a fright. She starts to look down.

Ja: "I just wanted to know if your okay"
Gra: Yea I'm fine."
Ja: "Okay good."

And as I'm about to walk away she blurts out "I'm sorry!"

Ja: what?
Gra: I'm really sorry for springing that on you and scaring you, I didn't mean to
Ja: it's okay it's really okay
Gra: no it's not it's just that I suffer from...

and before she carry on I step forward and kiss her. At first she was just still but then she started kissing back. We kiss and just as we start to get intermittent she pull away and looks down. I see a little smile cross her face as she looks up at me. "I don't need to know what's wrong with you and I thought that would be the best way to tell you that" I say as I shrug. She giggles and so do I. I walk out to go join the boys.

Grace POV

I can't believe what the fuck just happened. He walks out and I drink my water. I go into the lounge to see what everyone's doing. I go sit next to Anthony on the couch and as they discuss what they wanna Uber eats for dinner I can't stop thinking about what just happened. "Well grace what do you suggest?" Kio asks and I look up in complete confusion. "uhhh McDonald's?" I shrug. "Thank you!" Quinton and Anthony shout and I just smile. I look over at Jaden and he's looking straight at me. He then looks down and scoffs and I start to blush. Anthony phones Uber eats and everyone places an order. The boys order huge things but all I wanted was chicken nuggets and a Diet Coke. The food eventually arrives and we all sit around the table. I sit in down and Jaden comes to sit right beside me and on the other side is Quinton. We all eat and I steal some of Jadens fries. He just laughs at me. I decided to go to bed after we finished since we only flew in that morning.

>>> TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY <<<<

I wake up that morning and grab my phone. As I scroll through my social media I notice that I've gained over 500k followers on Instagram. I sit ther in shock and then hear my door click open. "Morning sunshine" josh says walking into the room, "You want some breakfast?" "Sure!" I say in a groggy voice with my eyes half open. "then let's get going" he says. I pull my covers off of my legs and go upstairs with Josh. All the boys say good morning and I go sit on the spinning chair by the island and lay my head on the counter. "Someone's tired" Bryce says and ruffles my hair and walking into the kitchen. I look up and lay my chin on my forearms and give a little smile. "I'm making Eggos for Grace, who else wants?" Josh announces. "Nah, Bryce is making eggs and toast for everyone" Kio shouts from the lounge. Josh bring me my Eggos and I just lay on my arms and close my eyes. All the boys come in and Jaden and Quinton sit on the other 2 chairs placed at the island. We all eat breakfast and then I go downstairs to get ready for the day, the boys were invited to the hype house to chill and they wanted me to come with. So I got changed into this:

 So I got changed into this:

 And put on some makeup (concealer, bronzer, highlighter, blush, neutral eyeshadow, and lipbalm) and straighten my hair so it's extra straight (since it's naturally straight)

And put on some makeup (concealer, bronzer, highlighter, blush, neutral eyeshadow, and lipbalm) and straighten my hair so it's extra straight (since it's naturally straight). I walk upstairs and all the boys are waiting and Jaden is just staring at me. "Wow" he mouths and I blush. "Who's driving?" Josh asks, "griffin and I" Kio states. "Damm then I'm going with Griffin" josh chuckles and so does Bryce, "shame, he can't be that bad I'll go with Kio" I say, "yea I'll go with kio too" Jaden says and then looks at me. "Okay I'll go with griffin and then Q, you can go with Kio" Anthony says and we all walk out the door.