Dudley's Magical Daughter?!

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, Dud, she'll be fine!" Harry said patting his back.

"You promise?" His cousin asked.

"Promise!"

~*~

Daisy gave her luggage and her owl to the train person and went to find a seat. She tired to look for the people she saw at King's Cross Station, but when she did they didn't have any space. She found a small room with no one inside and sat there all alone. 

A small boy with blonde hair came in and said to her, "Hey, is anyone sitting here?"

"Uhm... No," Daisy answered.

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure, whatever."

When the boy sat down the first thing he asked was, "What's your blood status?"

"My what?"

"Blood status? You know, pure, half or Mud- Muggle born."

"Uhm... Well, both my parents can't do magic like me so... Muggle born?" Daisy answered.

Instantly the boy got up and said, "Well, I don't want to be sitting here with a filthy Mudblood like you so bye!"

"Huh?" Daisy asked. "Wait... what's a Mudblood?"

"It's a Muggle born."

"Uh huh... Then why not just call me a Muggle born?"

"Because... UGH! When did you turn eleven?" The boy said sitting down again.

"About two weeks ago... Then I got the letter from Hogwarts two days after my birthday."

"Huh... So you don't know anything about magic? Anything at all?"

"Not really... I went to Diagon Alley to buy my things but I went with my uncle Harry."

"You're uncle is Harry Potter?"

"Sort of... My dad and Uncle Harry were cousins... How do you know Uncle Harry?"

"Wow... You really don't know anything do you... I'm Scorpius Malfoy."

"About time you introduce yourself. I'm Daisy Dursley."

"Listen very close."

Daisy and Scorpius talked all about magic, from the First Wizarding War to the Second to Harry Potter to Hogwarts to The Fallen Dark Lord. 

"So what house are you going to be in?" Daisy asked Scorpius.

"Well you can't choose, but I'm want to be in Slytherin like the rest of my family."

"Hm.... I don't know what do be...."

The train stopped and Daisy and Scorpius were getting exited by the minute. They were the first ones out and got into the small boats with Hagrid leading them. They saw the immense beautiful castle. When the boat stopped they were introduced to the Headmistress McGonagall. 

"Hello, first years. Welcome to Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here and now you will be sorted into four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Now, follow me."

The titanic doors opened and they were introduced to the Great Hall. Daisy heard Rose Weasley talking about the celiing which she read from Hogwarts: A History; After the Battle of Hogwarts

"That girl can get sort of annoying, huh, Scorpius?" Daisy smirked to her new friend. He gladly agreed and laughed with her. The Headmistress had a very clean hat on her hands and a stool in front of her.

"The original Sorting Hat was destroyed in the Battle of Hogwarts," Rose informed people in an earshot.

The Headmistress was calling out names and finally, "Daisy Dursley!"

She took a quick small breath in and out. Scorpius nodded to Daisy and she went up. McGonagall placed the Hat on her head and it spoke, "Hm... Confusing... Quite confusing indeed. Muggle born... You're grandparents thought of magic as a bad omen... you want to prove yourself... You are very intelligent. You can make friends in a flash... We should put you in SLYTHERIN!"

Scorpius clapped along with other Slytherin's. McGonagall gave her the green tie and she sat with the rest of them. Scorpius didn't even need to have the Hat touch his head, he was sorted into Slytherin. Albus Potter went up and he got sorted into Gryffindor and so did all of the Weasley's.

Would her life change completely? Would she be a bad wizard like most of the Slytherin.... She didn't want to but isn't that just what it it?

________________________________________________________________________________

So... New FanFiction.... Nay or Yay?