My Hectic Week | Durmstrang, Victorious We Stand!

I changed the Quidditch tryouts to Monday.

********

Let me tell you, this week was the most hectic week of my entire life. I didn't even have time for anything. I stayed up till four in the morning, trying to finish homework! It was insane! INfreakingSANE! Sure, everything is amazing; I love being Head Girl and Quidditch Captain for the Electric Status, but sometimes, a bit of Daisy time would be awesome.

Monday

I woke up with a HUGE smile on my face. After last period was Quidditch team tryouts! I already selected my Co-Captain, Ray Will. He played Beater. Anyways, I went down to breakfast and looked at the list that I posted up last night. People already added new paper to the list. I skimmed through the names and found only about ten that I know. This is going to be interesting. 

I counted it expected that Gretchen, Sylvia or Bradley didn't try out for my team. They have always created a "friendly" rivalry between the four of us. I sat down on our usual table after I got my food and greeted a good morning to my friends.

"Hey, Daisy. Today's gonna be HECTIC!" Bradley exclaimed. 

"I know. I have to agree with you," I said taking a bite of my toast. "I'm exited but I already have a headache."

"You have already made some enemies, Dae," Sylvia said, bringing my old nickname along.

"Really? Who? It's probably a clique who's "jealous" that I'm Head Girl with Aaron," I guessed.

"Exactly right. You see those girls in the front desk, closest to the Capital A Chasers?" Gretchen said, pointed slightly. I looked, sighed and groaned. They were the typical blondes that you see in Muggle Movies. But their dress sense didn't really match our uniform. Boo hoo for them.

"Whatever. They are not going to be in my team if they signed up. I know drama when I see it. They disgust me," I said making a weird face.

Classical music chimed magically around the castle, telling us it's time for school. I got up and went to Divination with Bradley. We talked about Quidditch and how Capital A, the team Bradley's going to be in and our worst enemy, is going to take us down.

"Sure, sure, little Brad. Believe what you want. We haven't lost in three consecutive years!" I bragged. 

"Do NOT called me Brad, Dae! You know how I hate that! And there is no way you could win four years in a row! That's not normal!"

"Dae doesn't bother me at all. I made that myself, remember second year." I said entering the classroom.

Our teacher was already passing out what we were going to do today. Most girls say that Mr. Ika was "charming" but I have to disagree. Maybe because I only found a few types of people "charming" in my life. 

I took and seat next to Bradley and another fifth year named Derek Brook. All class long, I was doodling and making Quidditch plays on my Divination notebook. It's not that I wasn't interested in this subject, it was only because I was too distracted of my surroundings. Class finally finished and I went tomy other classes. Basically, I didn't do any work in any of my classes except of Dark Arts.

I just freaking love that class! It's amazing and the way Krum taught us was just flawless. Today we were reviewing the spell Retucto and leaning (not doing) about the Unforgivable Curses.

Finally the day finished with me with loads and loads of homework! Ugh, whatever, it's time for Quidditch!

I got out my Skyripper (the newest version of broom) and went out the felid to find loads of anxious to be or not to be Quidditch members.