The Mudblood in Slytherin

"What. Did. You. DO?!" I snapped, walking towards him with slow and demanding steps.

Adam looked at me with a crushed look and shook his head. I saw tears go down his perfect cheeks. He bit his lip and wiped his cheeks with his sleeve. As he was about to talk, two men in their mid twenties ran into the room. They were both really tall, rugged and mean-looking. The first guy was taller, had blue hair and brown eyes. He had a huge scar that looked like it cut his eye in half. The second hair had bleached blond hair, was Asian, and one eye was red and the other was pale blue.

"Adam!" The Asian one said. "There you are. We got your signal."

"Signal?" I gasped, looking at Adam.

"So this is the steal?" The blue hair one said to me, stroking my hair. 

I slapped his hand away from me and snapped, "Don't touch me!"

"Feisty little one, isn't she, Adam?" He said, giving Adam a wink.

"Adam. Explain yourself."

"Yeah, Adam, explain yourself," The Asian guffawed.

"Shut up, Yang," Adam, said pushing him.

"Yang?!" I gasped. "Are you related to Keng Yang?"

He smirked. "He's my little brother. I'm Tao."

"What's going on...?" I said in a whisper.

"Let's show her. This is taking too long," The other one grumbled.

"Hold on, Gavin!" Adam snapped.

"No, man. See you!" Gavin said, grabbing my arm.

Tao grabbed my other arm. I tried to fight back by resisting their pull but they were too strong for me. Gavin and Tao both gripped my arm, making my arms week and bruised. They ran out of the balcony and pulled me to the Great Hall. What I saw was horrid.

The beautiful Yule Ball was now a disaster. All the decorations were smashed, the chairs and tables were tossed over. Students and teachers and staff members were in cages and chains, hoovering around the Great Hall. But not all the students were up there. Some were sitting down on the floor, helpless and some were even crying. Why were some captured and some were on cages and chains?

"Daisy!" I heard Boris above me. i looked up and saw him with Sylvia and Gretchen. "Daisy! Help us!"

"What's going on?!" I cried.

I heard a chuckle. My heart dropped. The dark chuckle turned into a laugh that I couldn't bear to listen to. Tao and Gavin let me go as I turned around to face Adam with a devilish smirk on his face. He looked up and made a proud stance.

"Adam..." I whispered.

"Look around you, Daisy. Isn't this just great?" Adam laughed. "Isn't this jut what we need?"

"What do you mean?"

"Revenge, Daisy. For ages, we let these so-called purebloods step on us, Muggleborns, and walk all over us," Adam sneered. "No. Not anymore. Not today, not ever."

"Adam, that's ridiculous!" I snapped. "It's just teasing and bullying. I went through it. It's not something to make a war out of."

"Ah, Daisy, that's where you're wrong. You're always wrong. Because we were Mudbloods, Voldemort made a war. A war to wipe out every single Mudblood there was." With each word, he stepped closer and closer to me. I tried to step away but I was cornered by the wall. "We were dirty to be around them. We were not worthy of magic. And what did we do?" I kept quiet. Why wasn't anyone resisting? "WE HID! We fled away from them because we were scared! We were like rats running away from humans. But not this time, Daisy. This time all Muggleborns and anyone else that was threatened by the Dark Lord shall rise and become the most powerful of all the wizarding war."