Gotta Get to Durmstrang!

*Excuse the spelling mistakes*

I woke up in the middle of the night in the Slytherin common room sofa with the letter from Durmstrang on my hand. I groaned and sat up for a while, still trying to regain senses. I heard footsteps and when I looked, I saw Scorpius coming down. I sighed and laid back down on the sofa, ignoring the 'pureblood'. I was staring at the ceiling, just trying to get back to sleep. I heard rustling on the opposite sofa.

"Hey..." Scorpius started, but I didn't answer. "Oi! Mudblood! I'm talking to you!"

I scoffed and closed my eyes, fighting back upcoming tears. I sniffed and placed the letter on top of my head. Scorpius sighed and groaned. 

"I'm sorry, Daisy," He said and I heard the sincerity on his voice.

"Uh huh," I answered not looking at him.

"Daisy, just hear me out. The only reason I started to ignore you was because I didn't want to be laughed at and my father will KILL me if he found out that I was talking to a Mud-... Muggle born."

"It doesn't really matter anymore," I answered still not looking at him. 

"Really? So you're gonna forgive me?" I heard hope in his voice.

"No, I'm going to Durmstrang."

"I'm sorry, I thought you said you were going to Durmstrang."

I got up and looked at his mesmerizing pale eyes and said, "I did."

"Huh? But you're already here at Hogwarts."

"It's called transferring. Here." I gave him the letter.

He read it and when he finished, he sighed. "If we weren't, you know, uhm... bullying you... would you stay?"

"Let's put it this way, if I didn't get the letter from Durmstrang, I would've begged my MUGGLE parents to take me out of Hogwarts and put me into a MUGGLE school," I explained.

"You don't have to emphasis Muggle... Have you tried switching Houses?"

"Have you tried not bullying?" I snapped.

"I'm only trying to help, Dursley!" Scorpius snapped back.

"Well, help by being nice like the fist week of school, Malfoy!"

Scorpius got up from his chair and said, "You know what, I don't care anymore. You can whatever you want, Dursley!" And he stormed off his room. I grabbed my letter and fell back to sleep. 

~*~

Thankfully, I woke up before everyone else. I tiptoed to my room and changed to my uniform without making a sound. Walking to the Headmistress's office, I bumped into Rose Weasley and Fred Weasley. I smiled and nodded to them and they just stared at me. 

"Uhm... Can I help you?" I asked. 

"Do you still get teased for you Muggle born status?" Rose asked.

"Uhm... sort of... yeah."

"I'm sorry!" exclaimed Fred, suddenly with a hint of sarcasm. 

"It's fine, really, I don't care anymore. I'm transferring outta here anyways," I answered. 

"Who's transferring where?" I heard James behind me. He saw us and caught up to us, doing a small handshake with Fred. Best friends?

"I'm transferring to Durmstrang," I announced.

"NO!" The three of them said,

"They only teach the Dark Arts!" Rose exclaimed. "And I read that any person that graduates from there turns into a criminal,-" Rose started.