Meeting and Dates

<I just gotta makes some points before you begin to read.

1. Durmstrang is NOT an all-boy school. There was a girl in Goblet of Fire (the book) that was a student there, and JK Rowling stated that Durmstrang was an all gender school.

2. A couple of chapters back, I put Snape in a PORTRAIT! Not as an alive person! I know he's dead.

3. If I get anymore comments on Snape, Durmstrang being an all boy school, and stuff like that, I'M GOING TO DELETE THIS STORY! It just get's really annoying! And by the way, I made the love potion that Bradley drank. Thank you for your time and enjoy.>

Daisy PoV

All the Champions were called to the Champions Room at four thirty but I arrived there an hour early so I could avoid all the sneers, scoffs and my name being said a couple of meters away from me. When I opened the room I saw Adam Blake writing something on a piece of parchment.

He looked up at me and smiled, looking a bit confused. "The meeting doesn't start until an hour."

"Yeah, I know... But I just wanted some time to myself. Sorry for intruding you," I answered, staring at his hair. It wasn't emerald like it used to be; now it had bright red as the vase color and blonde ends. "I like your hair."

Smirking, he said, "You noticed? Thanks. Yours isn't so bad either."

"Thanks," I answered smiling.

He patted the spot on the table next to him. "Sit."

I shrugged and walked to the seat. When I sat next to him, I could feel him staring at me.

"Uh..." I said, opening my book bag. I took out my Astronomy textbook and finally looked at Adam, who was still staring at me. "Is there something on my face?"

"What? No," Adam answered. "Give me your hand."

"Huh?" I asked, crumpling my forehead.

"I can tell your emotions with the palm of your hand. With the help of the heartbeat rate."

Chuckling, I said, "I never believed in that stuff but alright."

Adam's smile widened and reached for my right hand. I shivered. His hand was so cold and yet... So soft. It felt like fresh silk.

He first squeezed my hand a couple of times before staring at it for a long time. Not knowing what to do, with my free hand I fixed a tangle in my hair.

"You're worried," Adam suddenly said. "You're afraid. And you feel like everyone turned their back against you."

"How do you-?"

"You're best friend turned away. You're Quidditch team thinks that you're a bad captain and you're own parents look down on you because you're different," Adam said, with his eyes closed.

"Adam... You're scaring me," I answered, shifting my weight. 

Adam softly kissed my knuckled and gently let go of my hand. "I can look at people's past."

"Wha-?"

"The Blake family is the only one that can do it. But I'm the first in sixteen generations."

I stared at Adam and just didn't know what to say. "But why would you look at my past? Isn't that a bit nosy?"

Adam chuckled and said, "Yeah, I know. Sorry. But I heard a lot of talking going around claiming that you were turning your backs against other people. I just wanted to clarify."