Love is in the Air

Daisy PoV 

As Saturday peered in, I got ready for Quidditch practice. While walking to the field, I met up with Albus, Hugo, Fred, and James.

"G'morning," I greeted with a smile.

"Mornin'," the boys replied.

"So... How are you today, Dae?" Hugo asked me.

"Doing pretty good. Nothing special. Just going to Quidditch practice," I answered.

"I see, I see."

Why do they look so suspicious?

"So, Daisy, how's your partner?" Fred asked.

"She's... How do you say this nicely... a bitch?" I said.

"Yo. Calm with the profanity," James teased. "But is she really?"

"Yup..."

"We can take care of her, if you want?" Albus said with a smirk.

"Oh, Albus! I heard that you're dating your partner! Not a good move, man," I told him. I also said that to change the subject. I'm not in the mood to talk about my "partner".

"Why not?" He asked.

Well, what if you break up? You're partnership will be a bit weird, don't you think?"

"That's why I'm not going to break up with her. Simple as that."

"Whatever you say, Severus. I'll see you boys around. I've got a Quidditch game with Ravenclaw next week Sunday so I have to get ready," I said smiling to them.

"Uh, huh. Sure. Bye," Fred said smirking.

I met Ray and the rest of the Electric Status team inside. But a woman about in her late twenties or early thirties were in the middle of the people. When she saw me, she smiled and shook my hand.

"Hello, Daisy Dursley. I am Madam Hooch, and I need a list of all the members of your Quidditch team. First go by Keeper, Beater, Chaser, and Seeker," Madam Hooch said.

 "Uh... Right, then. Daisy Dursley as Keeper, me. Uhm... Ray Will and Tyson Watson as Beaters. Alex Lee, Kyle Sanders, and Robert Bennett as Chasers. And Travis Christopher as Seeker," I told her as she was making notes.

 "Yes, and I understand that Ray and yourself are the co-captains and captains of this Electric Status team? Is that right?"

 "Yes, ma'am," I answered casually.

 "Alright, that's all I had to know. Welcome to Hogwarts and enjoy your stay here," Madam Hooch said with another handshake. She nodded and left us.

 "Okay, now that that's done, let's get this practice going." I blew my whistle for no reason. I just love having control. "Ray. What do you want to do?" He kept looking at the distance. I snapped my fingers on his face. "Earth to Ray... RAY!" He still didn't turn. I opened the box of all the Quidditch equipment and got out the Quaffle and threw it at his face.

 "Ouch!" Ray yelled, rubbing his head. I grabbed the Quaffle from the ground. "What was that for?"

 "Idiotsaywhat," I quickly said.

 "What?" Ray asked, confused and still rubbing his head.

 "You're an idiot!" I yelled. "Why were you spacing out?"

 "Sorry... I just... never mind. Let's get this started."

"Finally!" The whole Electric Status team yelled. I took out the Snitch.

 "Travis, you have thirty minutes to catch this Snitch. If you don't, then, you'll have to clean the common room." 

"What? How does that have anything to do with Quidditch?"