Welcoming Feeling in Durmstrang

Note: I barley did research on Durmstrang and they don't accept Mudbloods... Oh well, it's called a fan fiction for a reason! and I'm putting a lot of guesses on how the school works, but whatever... Please don't get mad at me! and no i'm not going to change the title... because she... to... warts... You see I stuttered there... :] I'll let you figure it out from there :] enjoy~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Little girl? Little girl?" I heard someone call. He shook me until I woke up.

"Huh..." I said.

"We are at the destination of the train," said the man, with a Norwegian accent.

"Oh... Okay, thanks," I said, finally getting up.

The person led me out to get my luggage and owl. He asked about the owl, but I just told him that Noah was my pet and nothing else. I thanked him and he went on with his way. 

"Let's see... It's around nine o' clock in the morning right know..." I said to myself. "So... The headmaster should be here soon..."

Someone tapped my shoulder and when I looked, I saw a man with a short haircut, a small mustache and trimmed beard. He, too, had a Norwegian accent, but a strong one. He said to me, "Are you Daisy Dursley by any chance?"

"Ah, yes I am," I said relieved. 

"Good, good. I am Viktor Krum, the headmaster of Durmstrang. Welcome, Miss Dursley. Let me take those bags for you."

"Thank you." I gave him my two suitcases and I carried Noah. Professor Krum grabbed my forearm slightly and asked, "Have you ever dissaperated?"

"Uhm... I don't think so..." I answered, thinking.

"Well, welcome to your first time, disappearing."

"Huh?" I asked, but something changed. The outside became dark and I felt as though my whole body was spinning and compressing to each other. But just as in another second passed, we were in front of a rather large castle. Granted, Hogwarts was bigger, but I liked the felling of this particular castle.

"Welcome to Durmstrang Institute," Headmaster Krum said with a smile. "And if your other friends from Hogwarts say that most of the people from here turn to criminals, it is not true. Sure, some may be and some may not. It all depends on the person's heart. Yes?"

I giggled at the thought and said, "That's good to hear."

"Well, it's around breakfast in Durmstrang so, let's go and good luck."

"But sir... I don't have the uniform and my schedule," I said.

"Ah, that is right..." Krum flicked his wand and a gorgeous blood red robe appeared and a small parchment with pretty handwriting appeared as well. He grabbed them both and handed it to me. "You may change in the bathroom. The other professor will tell you more about the girls dormitory. Now, let's go inside."

We walked into the large castle into the main room, which they called it the Grand Room. There were a bunch of small tables all over the place, and the front was a large square table filled with the teachers. Another professor, named Kornith Treeborn, found herself to me. 

"Hello. You must be Daisy Dursley. I am the keeper for all the girls and your Dark Arts teacher," She said happily. She had brownish red hair, brown eyes and a short body.

"Thank you," I said, shaking her hand. Krum excused himself and went to eat his breakfast.

"Ah... let's see. You need to get your uniform on so you can have time to introduce yourself to the others. Follow me."