The union

Arjun got into the room and locked it from the inside, it was a beautifully decorated room, scented candles and flowers, everywhere. Diya sat on the bed, giving him a coy smile. She looked to him as if she was a queen of somewhere. 

"You know, you're looking like the queen of a nation" Arjun said flirtatiously 

"tumhare haath mein talwaar de do toh tum bhi  kisi warrior se kam nahi lagoge" She said observantly. Arjun laughed. He undid the buttons of his sleeves. Diya  slowly got up to go and hug him from the back, her hands slid from under his armpits unto his chest as she rest her face on his back. Arjun slowly turned around to look at her in the eye and but Diya turned her gaze away trying not to meet his stare. She smiled demurely. Arjun lifted her chin up, slowly their eyes met and Diya hugged Arjun at that instant. Her head resting on his chest and hands moving through his back and his hands tightly wrapped themselves around her. They stayed on like this for a few minutes, after which Diya gently pulled away from him and stood before the mirror, giving him an inviting coy smile. Arjun walked towards her and traced his hands downward from her neck, slowly to her  arms as he held the bangle ridden arms, and turned her towards him, kissing her on the forehead. Slowly moving to the nape of her neck, he gave her a kiss there and then on the trapezius. Diya closed her eyes to feel the moment fully. She for the first time in her life fell shy, as if the love in her had suddenly brought out the diffidence most women had with sexual encounters. She slowly pulled away, as he still held on to her bangle ridden wrist, he turned her around, his chest teasing her back as he slowly burried his head into the crook of her neck, letting her experience this warm fuzzy feeling, called love. 

Diya saw herself slipping out of his grip and getting down on the carpet, Arjun got down on his knees with her, he gripped on of her arms with his hands and then began sucking on the crook of her neck. Diya freed herself of his grip, the shyness was overwhelming her, as she tried to walk away, Arjun held on to to her dupatta to stop her from going and raised his eye brows, giving her a raunchy smile. Diya smiled back and moved away. Her red dupatta fell of her dark brown body, she was standing there in a short tight blouse and her skirt. Arjun adjusted himself on a cylindrical pillow placed down there, sitting with his knees curved, elbow placed on the cylindrical pillow and the weight of his head resting on the palm of the same hand. Diya slowly went to the balcony and took a look at the beautiful moon, she then slowly pulled the curtains down, covering the open balcony, she walked towards Arjun after twirling in her ready heavy ghaghra. She slowly came and lay down on her chest her head on the other side of the cylindrical pillow, looking away from Arjun Her bare back visible by the blouse, invited Arjun as he slowly bent towards it and undid the knot of the blouse. With the tip of his finger he traced the letters of his name. Diya then turned around and lay on her back, As Arjun's frame hovered over her. He slowly caressed her head and took out the mang tika from her hair, which was now open. Diya had become so uncomfortable by the end of the wedding that she had removed all the extra pins on her clothes and her hair. 

"You know, if I had the opportunity, then I'd like to paint this shy face of yours" Arjun teased her as he caressed her hair.

"Then Mr. CEO, you'll have to imprint this image in your brain, for this day may never come again!" Diya teased him back, she didn't know if she'd let herself be so overwhelmed and out of control ever again! That didn't mean she would stop loving him ever. Arjun chuckled. He then moved to her cheeks, rubbing his cheek against her and then sucking her cheeks, over and over again. Slowly moving up, near her eyes, her forehead and back to the other side of her face, sucking and kissing as Diya closed her eyes and smiled at the adoration she was receiving. Arjun's face then came directly over hers, there noses fitting into each other's frames and touching each other. Arjun put his hand under her neck and pulled her a little up, he undid the knot of the heavy necklace and removed it from her neck giving her solace. He then went on to bite on her ear cartilage, before unscrewing her earring from both her ears. Diya who had sat up now, gently got up and sat on the bed, clasping her knees to her chest as she smiled to Arjun from there as an indication that she was ready. Arjun who lay there, looked at this and let out a snigger. He got up and got on to his bed. He moved his hands to on to her feet, giving a slow stroke. He then removed her anklet from one foot, Diya pulled that foot towards her and pushed the other one forward for Arjun to removed the other anklet as well.