midnight cravings

Arjun printed some utterly useless papers which stated that they needed Chandraprakash's signature, so he could use them on the pretext of seeing Diya. It had been almost 3 days since they had properly done anything. She was so busy with all the paperwork in the office, and since Mehul was fired in such a haste, the financial papers were a mess. Infact she had been taking so much work home as well.

He rung the bell to Diya's house, "Arrey Arjun, you?" DIya's mother said as she opened the door

"Yeah actually I wanted to get some papers signed by papa"

"Yeah yeah come in" Her mo led him in.

Arjun began walking to Diya's room discreetly, when he heard her father's voice, "Arjun?"

"Oh papa, you are here, I was just looking for you" Arjun stuttered trying to cover up

"and you thought I was in Diya's room?" Chandraprakash looked at him incredulously

"Ahaha, I am less familiar with the surrounding's no" Arjun said nervously trying to cover up yet again

"It's okay beta, come let me familiarize you with the surroundings, like this Area" Chandraprakash said referring to Diya's room, "is totally out of bounds for you"

Arjun nervously chuckled as he went with chandraprakash to his study and handed him some papers.

Chandraprakash put on his glasses and studied the papers closely, he looked at Arjun in bemusement, "Why do you need my signatures for what should be served in the canteen, are you okay?"

"No actually papa, you know canteen is a morale booster for a staff so I thought I should get your consideration also" Arjun tried to cover up, a pathetic excuse for another pathetic excuse.

Chandraprakash nodded in bafflement, with an extremely judging look on his face, he signed the papers and gave them to Arjun. "I'll leave then?" Arjun asked

"Yeah please" a perplexed chandraprakash replied.

Arjun used this opportunity to sneak into Diya's room. Diya who was holding Arya in her arms trying to put her to sleep, freaked out on seeing an unknown man enter the room, she would have screamed, had Arjun not gone and put his hand on her mouth.

"Arjun! what are you doing here!" Diya hissed

"You challenged me, that's why I am here" Arjun smirked

"Are you mad, dad was giving me so much flak for that day in the office, if he sees you, I'll be dead!"

"Oh yeah, I kinda gave him some very stupid papers to sign, so you and I both are sort of dead" Arjun pointed out

Suddenly Arya started crying. "Oh god, even this one isn't sleeping, she must be hungry, here hold her, I'll get her milk" DIya handed Arya to arjun. She was in her nightsuit a simple spaghetti and shorts. Arjun took arya in her hands and checked Diya out.

"You have a child in your hand and yet your checking me out, have some shame!" Diya said

"Arya, Diya maasi is looking sexy na" Arjun said looking at Arya as he cooed her

"enh enh" Arya gave out a sound

"See, even she thinks youre sexy" Arjun said with a laugh. Diya smiled at this and went inside the bathroom to get the bottle of milk. She suddenly heard from Arjun, "Diya, I think Arya is sweating too much, that's why my shirt is wet" he said confused

"It's not her sweat smartie, she just peed over you" Diya said coming out with a nappy, laughing at him as Arjun stood there, a look of disgust on his face, "Ewww"