The merger

When someone opens up to you, it comes with the precondition that you become their confidant and advisor. So when after all the operational and managerial delay when the day of the launch of Gupta Goenka company came closer, Dev and Shreya couldn't get enough of their bhabhi. Diya, who was withdrawn with all the stress at office found it hard to juggle work and home especially when she was so much in demand!

"Yes ashokji, why dont you send over the list of the potential buyers and I'll start looking?" Diya said while on call when she was suddenly interrupted.

"Bhabhi can you please come and see this dress?" Shreya called out

"No bhabhi, first my bow tie please!" Dev called out. Both of them knew that both of them were competition so they rushed to Shreya's room 

"Yes, ashok ji, please ask Nikhil to keep the printout on my table first thing in the morning, I know it's a difficult decision but we'll have to take the risk, yeah okay thanks" Diya said keeping the phone. She saw both the siblings waiting for her patiently. She raised her eyebrows.

"Bhabhi why do you need to work now, I mean after the merger, we're going to be in a lot of profit!"

It was a question Diya was asked a lot, when she stayed with her father it was "Why do you have to work when your father is rich" and now it was the same with her so called husband.

She took the bow tie from Dev's hands and pulled his collar up and began tying it 

"I work because, i love my work and I love being independent. It gives me joy and satisfaction"

She then fixed the bow more properly, moved her hand and dev's tuxedo to straighten it and smiled. That's when Arjun came in, he loudly pat Dev's back and said "See, now you look like the CEO's brother" emphasizing on the word CEO knowing that Diya was not in favor of Arjun becoming the CEO, there were only a little less than 10 days left for the annulment period and Arjun was no where close. 

"Your bhabhi shouldve been a tailor" Arjun said throwing another one of the insults. He was desperate for Diya to call quits. Diya ignored him and left to Shreya's room to set her attire.

As the two girls discussed the jewellery and other accessories to go with the dress, she heard a thud from Dev's room and rushed to his aid, "Dev what happened?"

"oh bhabhi, you don't know right, actually the balcony door needs to be pushed with a lot of force"

"Oh okay" She said and suddenly noticed a few paintings over the walls, near his cabinet, "wow Dev, who has painted these" She was in awe.

Dev got a little uncomfortable with this and answered quickly, "some random artists bhabhi, anyways it's 6, you're getting late, okay go get ready, bye bhabhi!" He said almost pushing Diya out of his room. 

Diya had barely gotten any time to buy her an appropriate dress. To her delight, the evening before, Sumitra came to her with a bag of clothes, "Diya, we went shopping, your mother, aunt and I, we want you and Arjun to wear matching clothes. Here they are"

As she finally went back to her room she saw Arjun holding the hanger with his tuxedo, "Wow you've set my clothes too, you're getting good at this"

"If I wouldn't have set it, I'd probably have to kiss you on the cheek again and then be embarrassed about it" Diya said ignorantly as she went inside and took the washroom while Arjun changed in his walk in cabinet. It was their way not to intrude into each others private space.

Diya peeked out of the door and called out in distress, "Arjun, Arjun, can you check if mom or shreya are still there"

Arjun went out and came back, "They aren't here, do you need something?"