jhooth

80 carats of Diamonds! Where would Arjun procure that from. He opened his locker and found the diamond studded choker his father had gifted Diya. He quickly put it in a welvet bag and without informing anyone, his wallet, phone and a small knife in his pocket he quickly started the car, driving frantically, praying for Diya to be okay at every moment. 

He reached a dark cottage in the outskirts of the city, it seemed extremely eerie, it had barely any lights. the thunder rumbled again, the city was having excess of winter rainful this time. He carefully walked inside, his phone was updating his location to Dev every minute."Koi hai! anyone here!? Diya!?" He called out, he suddenly entered what seemed like a garden, he stepped on a certain wire and suddenly the entire place lit up, there were fairy lights and flowers and sitting in the middle of it was Diya wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans, her hair falling over her shoulders and yet a total mess just like always. 

"Diya? is that you?" Arjun asked as he went closer and noticed her radiant face in the light, he was shocked to see her, "Are you stupid! was that a fuckign prank! do you have any idea how worried I was! the speed that I drove it, I could be killed!" 

"See i knew it, I told dev and Meeta that it was a bad idea, but they were like no Arjun is an F1 racer" Diya cried out making a face of an annoyed child. 

Arjun was not amused, "Are you stupid! I could have called the police! is this all some joke to you! you fucking scared the shit out of me! I can't believe you! goddd!" Arjun screamed as he turned his back towards her and ran his hands through his hair.

He turned around to give her some more flak when he saw her on her knee, she held out a box for him, "I am sorry, you were write, I was stupid, so I am going to try to make things right, Mr. Arjun goenka, I can't guarantee to give you anything, a baby, a proper sophisticated wife or a business partner, I can only give to you Diya, Diya Gupta and I know I suck at romance, I really do that's why I have nothing to say even when there is so much to say, but I promise I can compensate that in bed" She said with a chuckle making Arjun laugh with her. He sat on his knees too, next to her and smiled at her with adoration 

Diya kept looking at him and grinning while Arjun continued chuckling.

"Don't be mad at me please!" Diya said making a puppy face. Arjun didn't even know she was capable of making a puppy face but he found it cute. 

"Why would you scare the shit out of me like this then?" Arjun said as he stopped chuckling and ran his thumb across her cheeks. 

"yeah because you weren't lifting my calls!" Diya said

"What!? When, I never got any calls!" Arjun exclaimed in surprise

"jhooth" Diya said showing her phone log

"I have never lied to you, I have always been my true self with you" Arjun said getting his face closer to her 

"I have always loved you" he added

"but I don't love you!" diya said playfully sticking making a funny face

"jhooth" Arjun said seductively bringing his face closer to hers

"This isn't right" Diya said her voice lower as Arjun ran his hands down her arms 

"phir se jhooth"  Arjun said as he lift her chin up and brought it closer

"I am scared" Diya said meekly 

"phir se jhooth"  Arjun said, Diya lightly pushed him and go up to run, it began pouring heavily at that moment, Diya began pulling all of the her fairy light strings and the things kept outside to take them inside, arjun began helping her and once both of them were inside, Diya quickly switched on the lights and locked the doors from the inside.